Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pixydis

Nova's Immortal Skin Alpha Problem

Last time I played Nova was about 2 weeks ago and the skin worked just fine. Haven't changed her colour scheme since then.

Today, equipped her, and there's a problem with alpha/transparency problem with the Immortal Skin. Specifically, the netted pattern of the main body has a nasty white feather that is mostly visible with darker colours.

Warframe0076_zps70e7a79e.jpg

Found a screen (not mine) of what it used to look like, the proper way alpha is supposed to work:

Warframe0075_zps3a1febbc.jpg

Fix please!

And tint 4 now affects the (previously) solid gray areas on her back and arms etc, not sure if it is meant to be that way? Those areas are now chocolate brown in the below pic due to the tint being orange.

2qx6kk0.jpg

Yeah I noticed her left arm is now affected by the tint 4 as well! Wasn't like that before... I smell a ninja update! D:

Bringing this up again. It still hasn't been fixed and looks absolutely awful when using dark colors for the stripe tint...

I'm just throwing myself in here to say "yeah I'm having this problem too" It's funny I think the same update that broke her skin fixed banshee's. purely coincidence I'm sure, but seeing as Nova's tied for my main warframe I'm most displeased with her current state. Turning off immortal skin until it's fixed helps... but now she has gray bits for some reason.

September update!

Alpha/transparency is still broken!

White mess with any dark primary colour!

Warframe0178_zpsbdd44032.jpg

Warframe0179_zps66c5ddab.jpg

Warframe0180_zps7528b174.jpg

Warframe0184_zpsdfd6d5b7.jpg

Even bright! Look at that ugliness

Warframe0182_zps330ba494.jpg

Warframe0181_zps5920f62b.jpg

2 and a half months and this is still an issue. Not just with nova, but most other immortal skins as well as some default skins and alternate helmets. I'm beginning to question if DE even reads these posts.

Hey DE, this issue still exists on nova, and almost every other frame with an immortal skin. This is important, and needs to be fixed ASAP.

*dusts the old forgotten dust off this thread*. So it's... approaching a year since this thread was started.  I'm just checking in.

This is my skin with Nova's Immortal Skin

Xyxmiu1.jpg

This is Nova in a pure black skin

RwqqH2w.jpg

So we're clear it's still -very- broken.. right? good! I'll be posting still no fix for posts like a nat now because seriously... what the hell?

Problem still here. On some other frames as well. But Nova's (prime) is the biggest offender.

df095b0b33.jpg

Sorry I'm late for this, but.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! This bug's been around for a year and 15 days!!!!! Isn't that exciting?

This is STILL a problem. UGH!  Banshee Immortal skin, Trinity normal skin, etc etc.  LONG overdue for a fix for these textures.