Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7: Depths Of The Void (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

i dont need orokin catalyst/reactor i dont need credits and i do not need forma the only good thing is the ether  daggers and i will just rank them to 30 then never use them so to sum it up stop throwing garbage alerts at us and get u 14.1 fixed so you can give it to sony so it can pass cert instead of wasting your time with this nonsense . i have spent a good amount of money so i feel i have the right to complain about the way we are treated

This is a disappointing show from DE... I have had it with these updates taking months to finish. Hurry up, this game is already dying on ps4. :/

What is up with the crying over a free event? I'll take what I can get. The rewards save 60p, include a special weapon that is otherwise unobtainable, and some bonus credits. Plus, they are all 24 hour alerts, so they are easily doable. Pile on top that we now have a U14 thread, I'm happy enough with DE this week.

What is up with the crying over a free event? I'll take what I can get. The rewards save 60p, include a special weapon that is otherwise unobtainable, and some bonus credits. Plus, they are all 24 hour alerts, so they are easily doable. Pile on top that we now have a U14 thread, I'm happy enough with DE this week.

While the alerts are nice and some people do appreciate them, they in no way make up for a month + of the same update. Its a nice gesture, but we still didn't get any of the good vault weapons (strun wraith, snipetron, snipetron vandal) so its really not that cool. 

People just have a problem with pc continuing to get good treatment and us getting half baked exclusives (obsidian stuff), late updates, and periodic apologies in the form of meh vault weapons. 

i would rather have a new ship, a new frame, several new weapons and kubrows. Not some apology letter weekend. Edited by (PS4)infuriatedplayer

I am not happy with the way that DE went about this update, they tried something they shouldn't have and it backfired but I for one have a lot going on in my life and I personally don't mind waiting for an update that won't freeze and restart all the time!.

I think it's kind of sad that most guys complaining about this think it's as easy as going ok! time to port it to ps4, here Sony you like it? good it'll be out tomorrow! DE are a pretty small company and if they had more devs sure the process would be sped up a bit but they tried delaying one update to speed up another it backfired and as DE Steve has said they're all really sorry, unless you know what it's like to be in their shoes don't comment on a subject you know nothing about!.

PS DE I can't wait for PS4 to receive this! keep up the good work! 

<3 KernelMonster

I am not happy with the way that DE went about this update, they tried something they shouldn't have and it backfired but I for one have a lot going on in my life and I personally don't mind waiting for an update that won't freeze and restart all the time!.

I think it's kind of sad that most guys complaining about this think it's as easy as going ok! time to port it to ps4, here Sony you like it? good it'll be out tomorrow! DE are a pretty small company and if they had more devs sure the process would be sped up a bit but they tried delaying one update to speed up another it backfired and as DE Steve has said they're all really sorry, unless you know what it's like to be in their shoes don't comment on a subject you know nothing about!.

PS DE I can't wait for PS4 to receive this! keep up the good work!

<3 KernelMonster

its good you cannot wait... You would die of old age at the current update speed. DE is not a tiny basement with 10 guys in it. It is a decent enough size to regularly update a game of a large scale. What angers me and many presumably many others is that DE is making so little effort to speed this up,its disappointing. They could try a simultaneous development cycle and deploy hot fixes but they say that are not enough ps4 coders, so hire more! In the end many ps4 players feel under-appreciated and ignored. There is poor treatment going on here and many just say 'oh cool thx DE!' I complain in the vain hope something will change one day. But if you're ok getting the short end of the war frame stick then do it. But me and several other just want to play the content pc has had for a month. (How terrible of us). And don't say it was buggy! Because many glitches get patched and fixed WAY before we get a major update... Rant over! I hope i gave you a decent reason why some of us complaining! Thank you to those you read my rant. Oh and china called, they want their wall back! :D Edited by (PS4)infuriatedplayer

But I'm not heard at all by enyone give me a breck I'm going bed knowing that PC is so luck then rest of us do look like when update 14.1.1 comes no just video game I love so much but there are other game I can play till then and good luck to you PC boys and girls on warframe it doesn't matter how it take Thay will get it do it take time days weeks and. Thay MIT say is coming but when will eny of us know? Sorry to good people out there but are the PC is the best but the iPad is cooler so relax and play it you get bored of it move on to something els like the ps3 or PC or your iPad so chill out and relax time will tell then it come out and all for know just waiting like rest unlike the PC it MIT be long time befor you get update 14 who no when you just have to wait bye have great time day week or for the rest of your life's wait for a game that MIT take forever to come out so just play something els for when it dose come out bye have a good night and best of luck to all of warframe sorry if I upset enyone but silly to get workt up over update 14 time will tell ?????????

But I'm not heard at all by enyone give me a breck I'm going bed knowing that PC is so luck then rest of us do look like when update 14.1.1 comes no just video game I love so much but there are other game I can play till then and good luck to you PC boys and girls on warframe it doesn't matter how it take Thay will get it do it take time days weeks and. Thay MIT say is coming but when will eny of us know? Sorry to good people out there but are the PC is the best but the iPad is cooler so relax and play it you get bored of it move on to something els like the ps3 or PC or your iPad so chill out and relax time will tell then it come out and all for know just waiting like rest unlike the PC it MIT be long time befor you get update 14 who no when you just have to wait bye have great time day week or for the rest of your life's wait for a game that MIT take forever to come out so just play something els for when it dose come out bye have a good night and best of luck to all of warframe sorry if I upset enyone but silly to get workt up over update 14 time will tell ?????????

That literally hurt my brain to read. On another note I've gotten over waiting and have continued playing other games, no amount of complaining will speed the process up and hell if it did DE would be working on warframe 30 by now.

When is the new update for ps4 coming its taking too long and its getting boring doing the same stuff over and over we need new items and new update fast

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285241-status-ps4-u14-information/#entry3270344

You should at least have a look at the forums before asking when the update is. On another note: can't wait for it, DE. Keep up the good work.

I think you should play skyrim get there idear come on people you must get it know! Well I'm waiting still so keep telling me then update is what update.Update 14.1.1 Augst ??th.I playing my iPads hop it gets done pray The Lord sorry to enyone that MIT be upset I'm sorry

i am not really sure what most of your posts are saying at all. Please make an effort to check your grammar more carefully. It's also not really contributing anything to this discussion when you say play skyrim as this is a discussion about warframe and update 14 and update 13.7 therefore we don't need to talk about things that are off topic such as skyrim (i think you can do that in the 'extras section') Edited by (PS4)infuriatedplayer

Hi everyone what you doing I'm playing warframe from time to time so just keep watching on the 15th of August 2014 video warframe hop you all have a good time

Please stop, your posts are no purpose other than to give people headaches trying to figure out what you're saying. It also could be considered against the rules since it seems like you're just spamming nonsense to up your post count.

or maybe the other way around ps4 launched dead with no games so stop blaming DE lol

Game is not dying, I've noticed an influx of new players now. The caveat to that is I'm tired of playing star chart especially interception and these new guys have no idea what they're doing. I was playing a low level survival and some guy kept hitting life support at 70%.

Edited by (PS4)wooz562

I'm pretty sure when 14 comes out to the PS4, people would still think it's not enough, and come to think about it: Warframe is coming to the Xbox One so imagine how much work they have to do now.

HOWEVER, I would love to have some really good alert missions. It keeps me occupied while I/we wait for the update 14.1.1 ( or 14.2.2).

Edited by (PS4)Todday919