Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7: Depths Of The Void (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

Some of the alerts for this update are bugged to oblivion, so despite their rewards you probably shouldn't bother getting worried about missing stuff. I say just farm for Loki/Bo Prime stuff, then come back in 1-3 months for update 14.

No way dude, I can't stop playing this game. Probably have close to 400 hours since ps4 launch. I play this game just about every day, and I remain intrigued by the devs coming up with new things to keep it interesting. This game has its issues, but it's pretty much the best F2P game ever released, and one of the longest running games I've ever played at the interest level that I've had with it. I'm patient, because I know things are gonna get fixed, I just hate wasted efforts.

So yeah, devs...gimmie back my mod. Lol.

Like I said before, this is as close as we could reasonably get them. The ideal would be to have them release at the exact same moment, but that just isn't possible. I hope that clears it up.

So Loki Prime Access isn't in the store yet? I was figuring with 13.7... About how long can we expect to wait? Thanks in advance for your response and thank you as always for keeping us updated:)

Hello DE!!!   This is my first real post, and I just wanted to ask, why the update info specifically says that you added the ability to switch shoulders which I just happened to want added, but it is no where to be found in the actual update?? Did you guys just leave it from the PC version and forget to remove it or was it supposed to be a new addition? I would be happier to hear that it was supposed to be included and was forgotten, but either way... Can we know what's up? Will we ever be getting that capability? It seems quite necessary at times and if PC can have it why can't we? just throw it in as a new action button!!!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!  DD

Hey DE, I finally have my clan emblem and i cant help but to notice that there's a big white square background that I didn't put, because I was aware tha this could happen but still, it happened.  I NEED HELP, CAN I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ?                                      Its my second time posting this, please someone...

You're posting in the wrong place. Please make a new topic thread in the correct PS4 Support section. *sigh* *facepalm*

I don't mind waiting for Prime Access another day. The only reason I don't really care about the delay is because I knew it was coming anyways. Go on about your normal lives. I'm pretty sure it doesn't JUST revolve around Warframe... (Or maybe it does, and in this case you might want to seek some help) And I'm still going to get Prime Access! Great job everyone at DE! Keep the updates coming and you can take all my money!

Why is my clan emblem still not on this update? I submitted clan emblem 10 days ago i was really looking forward in having my clan emblem on this update. I have no message whether its approved or rejected. Still says pending approval on site. Please help. Thankyou

The update was sent to Sony's cert over 10 days ago so no way was it going to be in this update. It's sucks but you'll probably have to wait till the next one.

Don't get these types of threads sometimes as people either complain something is not ready when announced or something within the update was not to their liking. It's an update which costs us nothing so we really should be grateful, on the other hand would like it to not come with a million bugs but that is what happens, hence why reporting them in sections dedicated is helpful.

For Prime Access dates and such go > https://warframe.com/news/new-prime-access-here

And for support go > digitalextremes.zendesk.com

P.s Support link apparently does not have a http which is weird so...don't ask lol. If anything, go to the forum section Tenno Assistance > player support desk

Edited by (PS4)Destroyr34

Awesome update! Just one problem. I submitted my clan emblem like 2 or three weeks ago, and it didn't show up when I updated the game. My friend ran into the same problem...

May not have made it into update or is currently still pending, don't worry it will show up soon :)

On Tower 2 Survival i got the latron prime bp 2x! 

De fix?

"-Reduced frequency of Prime gear in Void - no item appears more than 2 times across the Void."

I never usually reply but....."no more than 2 times" you got it twice.......Now if it said "no more than one time" I would agree....So you just countered what you said..

On Tower 2 Survival i got the latron prime bp 2x! 

De fix?

"-Reduced frequency of Prime gear in Void - no item appears more than 2 times across the Void."

That isn't what that is saying. It's saying that Prime Gear occurs no more than two times across the void tower missions, meaning you can get a Rhino Chassis from T3 Surv, but also T4 and no where else.

Like a lot of other's here, I missed out on the 10 R5 core shipment mission because of the save inability bug. What concerns me more is that at midnight (I'm in US Central time), I did an shipment mission awarding an Orokin Reactor and simply did not get it in my inventory. Like...at all! Would be nice to hear from DE Drew or someone about whether they're working on a fix or what as my incentive to do these shipments is dropping seeing as it's a flat out gamble as to whether or not I'll get the stated reward.

Hello DE!!!   This is my first real post, and I just wanted to ask, why the update info specifically says that you added the ability to switch shoulders which I just happened to want added, but it is no where to be found in the actual update?? Did you guys just leave it from the PC version and forget to remove it or was it supposed to be a new addition?

Hay don't jump to conclusions you need to go to options then customize controler I would suggest the R3 button because it's easy to use and in not in use then once you select the R3 I forgot the actual name for it but you will know it when you see it it's like halfway down