Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7: Depths Of The Void (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

Hey DE, I finally have my clan emblem and i cant help but to notice that there's a big white square background that I didn't put, because I was aware tha this could happen but still, it happened.  I NEED HELP, CAN I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ?                                      Its my second time posting this, please someone...

Edited by (PS4)zl_Z3RO_X_Iz

i'm just glad I finally have something to do now. I get to buy prime access do 2 or 3 odd missions to lvl everything up, take my rank 16 test hopefully, then wait for another month or two or three for something else to come. De plz make the old events like a monthly thing it would be fun to do those events again to give us something to do, even if we don't get a clan trophy for it we would have something to do as a clan or maby make it an alliance thing.

I have now completed the same "Suspicious Shipment" Alert mission three times and each time I have got an error saying it could not update my account information and that progress was not saved. I have tried restarting the game and it still fails to save progress!

Im having the same issue along with a buddy of mine. Hope this gets resolved before this thing ends or get lucky and get what we fought for.

Hey DE, I finally have my clan emblem and i cant help but to notice that there's a big white square background that I didn't put, because I was aware tha this could happen but still, it happened.  I NEED HELP, CAN I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ?                                      Its my second time posting this, please someone...

Put in a ticket. The image you uploaded had a background on it. The background was white so you probably didn't notice it. Happened to us. You need a null background.

I did the r5 10 pack alert twice and it didn't save. Got a pointed wind too...not very happy about it not saving. Now I have to go do a birthday dinner and am going to miss the rest of the time lapse...WTF.

Some of the alerts for this update are bugged to oblivion, so despite their rewards you probably shouldn't bother getting worried about missing stuff. I say just farm for Loki/Bo Prime stuff, then come back in 1-3 months for update 14.

I have now completed the same "Suspicious Shipment" Alert mission three times and each time I have got an error saying it could not update my account information and that progress was not saved. I have tried restarting the game and it still fails to save progress!

Same thing with me, I've done it 6 times and nothing.

Put in a ticket. The image you uploaded had a background on it. The background was white so you probably didn't notice it. Happened to us. You need a null background.

So what exactly do you recommend ? Will they give a refund or maybe chance to change it, if so how can it be done ?                                                              And how do i submit a ticket?   Sorry for all the trouble...

Edited by (PS4)zl_Z3RO_X_Iz

I've got to say, Prime Access being late is real bad. Although it depends. Can anyone build any primes from it before it releases? Which is for SCEE Wednesday evening. 2 days.

If you didn't know you can submit stuff to Sony store beforehand and have it be set to unlock at specific time.

That would be pushing our luck a bit. Need to make sure the build is deployed before the PSN store updates and Prime Access becomes available.

K quick question then. If I buy the $80 access, can I UPGRADE and get the $140 for $60 more? And get the remainder of the plat?