Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7: Depths Of The Void (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

please tell me that all the packages are goin to be availible. being i already got my loki prime and dont care about the accessories, all i want is wyrm and bo. i hope that package is still goin to be availible. i dont see it right niw in the store

I'm pretty sure we will only get those 2 packages.

**ElZilcho -- This new prime armor takes some practice.  I'll be back up to speed soon!

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

I tried it. keeps giving me an error when i try to buy it

It may not be fully propagated to all the regions yet. You're following links to the US store (and maybe region-specific US stores). I suggest you just wait until this evening to be sure it's fully updated, or attempt it from your PS4 when you get back to it.

Nice. Shame SCEE store won't see it till tomorrow. Now that's a proper offer. If I didn't need plat I'd just buy accessory pack, it comes with enough plat to get a lot of formae. But I need plat so I'll be getting both. 

And just to clarify, Corpus are actually ruled by a Sith and board of directors are figureheads? That makes... Surprisingly a lot of sense.

Me, too. Except it didn't take for me at all. Three attempts, and progress discarded each time. :/ This is really frustrating.

me too, I run over 6 times , and dont save the progress, what happen to this??? I wasted my time really , will be a compensation for this??I dont think so

So Hey Guys =) My Name is xX_Devil472_Xx i search gamers to farm LOKI PRIME systems and helmets.My question is how i said,I need professional gamers to play t4 defense an t4 survival.Please write me in WARFRAME or over the PSN.I hope some players will play witch me and farm the 2 parts of LOKI PRIME AND THEY MUST PLAY PROFESSIONEL!!!!

xX_Devil472_Xx

Edited by (PS4)xX_Devil472_Xx