Sentinels? So Much We To Figure Out.

Question

Using my Shade I have come to understand that when it turns me invisible or boosts my shields it consumes it's energy just like warframe skills consume energy. It's also clear that it somehow regains the energy it consumed.

Is it gaining some energy when you pic up the blue orbs for your self? If so, do red orbs heal it as well?

And now that I think about it, do artifacs like energy syphon, rejuvenetion and phisique affect sentinels at all?

And I had a lot more questions and I somehow forgot them, I'll add them when they come back to me.

Edited by CubedOobleck

5 answers to this question

I have a question too, when I hover over its blueprint, it says 2 slots required, what 2 slots? weapon? frame? inventory?

Im not sure if it means anything yet. I have one and I can't tell if it is taking up any spots of anything.

What makes you think ghost or guardian uses energy? To me it just seems like they are on a cooldown timer. Ghost initiates wheny ou are in a certain range from an enemy, like maybe max melee range? Guardian happens whenever your shields are completely depleted and then it goes on cooldown.

I have a question too, when I hover over its blueprint, it says 2 slots required, what 2 slots? weapon? frame? inventory?

I would guess it's just the tooltip is not updated and leftover from a previous version of the new mod system.

Im not sure if it means anything yet. I have one and I can't tell if it is taking up any spots of anything.

I would guess it's just the tooltip is not updated and leftover from a previous version of the new mod system.

Alrighty, thanks guys :D