Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obtaining The Glaive Prime Stance: Gleaming Talon

bossgeico

Question

16 answers to this question

Move your keyboard slightly closer to your monitor, and hit your head on your desk.

Repeat until the drop you need shows up.

Good luck!

(The only thing you can do is continue killing the correct enemies, or paying someone for their extra copy)

Edited by Archistopheles

I...

I do not wish to Transmutate

... will see myself out.

[size=1]You could always try transmute rather than transmutate, whatever that is.  :p[/size]

Realistically though, there's no real strategy for something like this, so long as you're on a tile where Leech Osprey spawn that's all you can do.  It's not like they're an enemy type who can be diced up and multi-desecrated or any such thing.  The other option is that there is no other option.  There's no grand secret to farming it outside of a combination of luck and dedication.

I'd wish you luck, but I may need mine soon.  So have fun.

Edited by (PS4)Bobtm0

I'd tell you to transmute but you don't want to.

I will tell you my experience of how I obtained that mod twice already through transmutation though anyway. If you have any Power throws go ahead and transmute anyway, that mod seems to increase the chances of getting Gleaming Talon for some odd reason. I noticed every time I had  power throw whenever I received a Gleaming Talon.

I've only gotten it twice but others have said they used a power throw also, when they obtained it through transmutation.

I'd tell you to transmute but you don't want to.

I will tell you my experience of how I obtained that mod twice already through transmutation though anyway. If you have any Power throws go ahead and transmute anyway, that mod seems to increase the chances of getting Gleaming Talon for some odd reason. I noticed every time I had  power throw whenever I received a Gleaming Talon.

I've only gotten it twice but others have said they used a power throw also, when they obtained it through transmutation.

used up the power throws i get common mod back..helps if you said what are the 4 mods you selected to transmute  .. 

Same here no matter what i do no Gleaming Talon .. i offerd to trade anything for Gleaming talon no luck  oh well I HAD IT and it was removed from my inventory or lost somehow .. i submitted a support request and they only give me back my vor drop but not Gleaming talon..i already had it so i dont have to go through all this pffffffffff to find it again .. i sufferd too much for too long for this only 1 stance.