Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Offline Mode

Jacimovski

Question

Hi, I'm very new here, so excuse me if I miss(ed) something, but is there a way to play offline? Like, to skip the update server and get into the game? I only have limited internet accesability, and I'd like to practice / play a bit alone.

Sorry for my english, not my first language.

10 answers to this question

Yeah, there is no way to do that, though if you are playing a solo match, you can turn off you internet. Obviously, that won't really matter though if you can't get into the game. You should recommend that though, as it is a good feature.

Yeah, there is no way to do that, though if you are playing a solo match, you can turn off you internet. Obviously, that won't really matter though if you can't get into the game. You should recommend that though, as it is a good feature.

While it's true that, while playing solo, a lack of an internet connection won't interrupt play, you will need to reconnect before the mission completes (or fails) in order to maintain any account progress.

Then you have your answer, 'though, by progress, I mean you won't get any experience/mastery or keep any mods you might pick-up, which I imagine might be thoroughly demoralizing after a short while.

What the point of turning internet off during a mission ?

To start a game - you need internet connection.

To start a mission - you need internet connection

To save progress - you need internet connection

The game does NOT sends/recieves that much traffic to have such inconvinience as to turn on/off internet connection constantly between missions with no progress saved.

Just choose "solo" mode and practice as long as you want.

Edited by Unibot