Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Stuff For 4Th Of July

castem

I think DE was a bit busy with U14, which is why I didn't see anything for this year's 4th of July.  This being the case, I thought I'd brainstorm some ideas that DE could use for next year, and here's what I've got:

Ideas I really like

Red, White, & Blue Color Palette:  this one's obvious.  A color palette with a variety of reds, whites, and blues for players to choose from.

Corpus Weapon 'Skins':  unlike other weapon skins, this would affect the weapon's projectile color (it would override the one you have in place).  Certain Corpus weaponry (like the Supra, Cestra, etc), when this skin is equipped, will have alternating colors as they fire.  For example, if you had the Supra and you had this skin, it would fire a red projectile, then a while projectile, then a blue projectile, then a red projectile, and so on.  With the number of rounds fired, you'd have a patriotic spray of projectiles headed towards enemies.

Other possible ideas

Explosive Weapon 'Skins':  works similarly to the Corpus Weapon 'Skins' idea, but affects the Ogris, Penta, and Angstrum instead.  Basically the skin replaces the weapon's regular explosion with a fireworks explosion.  Why celebrate OR take out enemies, when you could do both?  :3

Avenger Weapon Skin:  a skin for the sword & shield coming out.  Wait, that star on the shield looks familiar....okay, maybe that might be pushing it, but a lotus symbol (in that same style) would probably suffice.

We had a red white and blue color palette. People complained about how DE was awful for releasing such a silly color pack.

Then they re-released it in a different order for Bastille Day. And again, people complained.

Players whined moaned and complained about how DE's decisions would destroy the game. It's been a year.

We had a red white and blue color palette. People complained about how DE was awful for releasing such a silly color pack.

Then they re-released it in a different order for Bastille Day. And again, people complained.

Players whined moaned and complained about how DE's decisions would destroy the game. It's been a year.

Didn't they release it for Plat instead of credits? I'm pretty sure the objection was that a color pack consisting of three colors cost 75 Plat. 

Didn't they release it for Plat instead of credits? I'm pretty sure the objection was that a color pack consisting of three colors cost 75 Plat. 

They were different shades of 3 colors. :D

It was a joke, because it was just 3 colors that were available on the Saturated color pack and the white from the ice pack. But people didn't know how to take it.

I liked to make the joke that "In America, Freedom* comes at a price"

[size=2]*Some terms and conditions may apply[/size]

They were different shades of 3 colors. :D

The first batch wasn't. They fixed it with Bastille Day pack and changed the 4th of July pack retroactively.