Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Is Off Limits For Players, But...

It'd be fun, yes. But I'd really prefer not to force PvP on others. If maybe they could toggle the option on and off, sure.

It's not real PVP since it's AI , since AI usually fail alot it will just run in circle , you will just have to aim right....

... what if there was an Excalibur Prime that would show up in certain Void and Derelict missions?

I'm talking about an AI Excalibur Prime that would randomly show up during the mission, somehow was stranded in the Void or Derelicts from a mission long ago, and would join you to help out and then hit Extraction with you to finally go home?

Or...

I'm talking about an AI Excalibur Prime that would randomly show up during the mission, somehow, and then try to kill you.  The whole group.  Think like The Stalker, but without being focused on the one mark, and with endurance on his side rather than some teleportation and special moves that are so beefed up they're essentially one-hit-kills.  I'm talking an Excalibur Prime that's actually corrupted and is still being operated by the Orokin Neural Sentry.  I'm talking about a lost Tenno that has had all he was and believed replaced with cold and gold.

Does that sound fun?  Does that sound acceptable to our hallowed Founders?  It's a way we can all get a taste of Excalibur Prime without playing him and still be excited about it.

Only if Founders can join a queue for void missions as him, and choose to help or to hinder you.

I like both ideas... love to beat Founders Royal Pride all over the place with my non-primed simple little warframes...hehehe >:D

Joking, But a Stalker PRIME? omg that would be awesome in so many levels...! Cap Vor is just a corrupted Grineer The Orokin Neural Sentry should have their own Elite Encounter Boss...

On both ideas 1+ 
Edited by 0zryel

The word you're looking for is "Semantics".

*facepalm* I guess quotation marks and referencing an arguably popular anime character doesn't make it obvious I'm quoting someone's line.

Watch DBZ Abridged, enjoyable during any burnout you may have from Warframe. :v

I'd destroy the living hell out of an Excalibur Prime, player and AI alike and officially write my own lore about how Ember Prime eradicated Excal all other primes through her majestic characteristics.

Ember Prime is obviously master race.

Sounds interesting, I'd look forward to it if DE's listening.

Edited by Trowicia

You HAVE read his codex entry...right?

He's still 100% loyal to the Orokin.

He's hunting us, the Tenno, who murdered the sh!t outta the Orokin.

I can see how he wants to avenge the Orokin but what I don't get is why does killing Grineer and Corpus and Infested "trigger" his targeting us?  

It's like 

Stalker : "TENNO!  You have betrayed the Orokin and have committed even more crimes by killing this Grineer boss that had nothing to do with the Orokin all those years ago and now he shall be avenged!  Prepare to die!"

Such maniacal obsession for Excal Prime from console players is really starting to annoy.

Well I learned about it recently, and that PC gamers have been able to acquire it, but the real kicker is that it was part of an offer that occurred long prior to the PS4's release, and it wasn't until the day I got my PS4 that I heard of this game.  For me, it kind of sucks that I may never get Excalibur Prime, but I'm not treating it like it's the end of the world.

Edited by (PS4)Gross1985

I can see how he wants to avenge the Orokin but what I don't get is why does killing Grineer and Corpus and Infested "trigger" his targeting us?  

It's like 

Stalker : "TENNO!  You have betrayed the Orokin and have committed even more crimes by killing this Grineer boss that had nothing to do with the Orokin all those years ago and now he shall be avenged!  Prepare to die!"

I never got that part either...maybe the DEVs will explain it later, with more codex entries or hints in-game?

Go cry about it in your own thread, then, Khranitel.

I just want a random super-corrupted to show up during Void missions and try to annihilate my party.  If you can't see the fun in that, well, I think you're anti-fun, sir.

Good day.

Stalker. Already had Excalibur skin. Wants to kill you, often manages it. Already in game.

I don't see why being hunted by a particular frame would make me more worried then from being hunter by a creature I have no logistics on.

"Oh look, he has an extra V slot, so ... I guess two Penta nades then"

You would need to make him much harder then the Stalker to kill us, and the Stalker is already using HAX's, so I fail to see how this fight would be entertaining in any way, so I'm guessing this is just a way to encounter a frame that people will never get, then kill it - or be killed by it - just to appease some base instinct from never been able to get him.

How about no, does no work for you?

How about more interesting mobs to fight or missions to do, instead of using devs time to create complex scripted encounters that will still become bland after the 2nd or 3rd time?

How about no, does no work for you?

Well, that's not a very friendly way to speak to someone, sir.

Are you having any fun fighting the Tenno Specters in the Dark Sector conflicts?

If you're having any fun at all with the Tenno Specters, even if you just like the added visual variety, then I find it suspect that you would not enjoy fighting assassin-grade versions of truly Corrupted Prime Warframes, that are sort of like super Tenno Specters, to spice up the kinda stale Void missions.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

Are you having any fun fighting the Tenno Specters in the Dark Sector conflicts?

If you're having any fun at all with the Tenno Specters, even if you just like the added visual variety, then I find it suspect that you would not enjoy fighting assassin-grade versions of truly Corrupted Prime Warframes, that are sort of like super Tenno Specters, to spice up the kinda stale Void missions.

well thats what stalker really is.

however, in the dev streams they have mentioned void mini bosses (not incl. vor) and i would not mind seeing excal prime or other prime frames as said enemies

I never got that part either...maybe the DEVs will explain it later, with more codex entries or hints in-game?

The Stalker catalogs our "sins". So Tenno assassinating others in the galaxy is something the Stalker considers a sin. The Tenno's "original sin" was killing the Orokin. That's why he hunts Tenno for killing other bosses.

The Stalker catalogs our "sins". So Tenno assassinating others in the galaxy is something the Stalker considers a sin. The Tenno's "original sin" was killing the Orokin. That's why he hunts Tenno for killing other bosses.

Whoah, thanks for clarifying :D