Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Wondering -Pwe

Easymac

It was said that atm its something DE cant legal talk about publicly. However, DE also said that warframe is their pride and joy and development will stay in their hands completely.

I personally think DE would close down the game and delete it altogether rather than give it to someone else to work on (especially pwe).

The number of threads about PWE after the news (at least, the statement) has been announced makes me wonder why DE(L) does not post that news thread on the top of the Warframe forums page for everyone to see. 

Edited by Renegade343

It was said that atm its something DE cant legal talk about publicly. However, DE also said that warframe is their pride and joy and development will stay in their hands completely.

I personally think DE would close down the game and delete it altogether rather than give it to someone else to work on (especially pwe).

They said that they INTEND to keep development in their hands. Very different things.

We can't legally know because of the Non-Disclosure agreement between DE and PWE, which still has 30 something days to expire.  But I wouldn't worry if I were you, if you knew why Warframe exists you would know that they intend to keep it.

'Intend'. 

The word that strikes fear and uncertainty into the players' hearts. 

Well yeah, when people put a negative spin on everything and anything, then fear and uncertainty is struck.

No need to rustle jimmies dude. We're anxious enough without everyone else being as pessimistic as possible. Anyways, I see DE(L) keeping control of the game. 

Hopefully our huge backlash against the idea of PWE taking over and doing their thing has given DE an upper hand in "negotiations".

I would hope so.  Although I believe that PWE just wanted to purchase some stocks, and DE isn't stupid enough to release a controlling amount of stocks.  (Could be wrong I have tried to find more info, but I can't really find anything)

Going to go ahead and lock this.

Long story short: A Chinese based company expressed interest in purchasing shares of Digital Extremes (which Digital Extremes controls what % of shares said Chinese company would be able to purchase), players freaked out, overreacted and thought that DE was purchased by said Chinese company despite no money having exchanged hands, etc.