The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Secondary Weapon In The Game?

(PSN)TheFuriousFajita

Question

Note: The words "Brakk" and "Marelok" are banned in the reply section of this topic, you will be forced to use skana for 7 days if you mentioned any of these words in the following section.

Looking for some fun secondaries that also does decent damage, any recommendations? Please, please no mareloks... Please... I fired one shot with it and my game broke... don't let that happen again.

22 answers to this question

Don't ask for "best" and then exclude the two that are the best, silly.

I'm not even a fanboy of either weapon, but the damage on both of 'em is hard to deny. Anyways, some of my favorite secondaries are the Castanas, Angstrum, Dual Cestra, Akbronco Prime, Sicarus Prime, and the Despair.

Note: The words "Brakk" and "Marelok" are banned in the reply section of this topic, you will be forced to use skana for 7 days if you mentioned any of these words in the following section.

Brakk. Marelok.

U MAD BRO?!

For a more serious answer, my personal favorite secondary is the Wraith Twin Vipers, which is pretty weird considering how much I didn't like the non-wraith version of the weapon. Out of the things that you can actually obtain, though, I gotta say that I am rather fond of the Akvastos. (I have yet to get to Akmagnus, so I dunno if that is better or not)

Edited by RyojinOrion

Brakk. Marelok.

U MAD BRO?!

For a more serious answer, my personal favorite secondary is the Wraith Twin Vipers, which is pretty weird considering how much I didn't like the non-wraith version of the weapon. Out of the things that you can actually obtain, though, I gotta say that I am rather fond of the Akvastos. (I have yet to get to Akmagnus, so I dunno if that is better or not)

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you'll have to use skana for the next 7 days. Good luck opening the containers with 2 hits.

Thanks for the replies! xD

I knew that the Twin Gremlins are nice, but how is it compared to the Dex Furis?

(could've just google it but yoloswag)

From what I've heard, the Dex Furis is almost a straight upgrade to the Twin Gremlins, aside from their ridiculous ammo consumption.

From a pure DPS-standpoint, I believe the Dex Furis wins by a significant margin. Then again, the Twin Gremlins look really cool and have a better shooting sound in my opinion, so both are good weapons.

Thanks for the replies! xD

I knew that the Twin Gremlins are nice, but how is it compared to the Dex Furis?

(could've just google it but yoloswag)

Twin Gremlins have small (30 round) magazines and an initially low fire rate but deal a good bit more damage. They also ragdoll enemies for godly knockback damage, and they look much cooler with their pass-through mags.

Wraith Twin Vipers suck. You spend more time reloading than firing.

Twin Gremlins look and sound horrible and are basically outclassed completely by Akbolto.

Dex Furis is fun, pretty strong, looks and sounds ridiculous, but runs out of ammo too quickly.

What's so good about the Mareleg?

My vote would go to the Castanas. 

AoE damage for multitarget

100% AoE Chaining Stun for CC and makes getting revived easy

Controlled Trigger prevents mishaps and allows tactical use (stack em on a Decoy!)

Innate elemental can combine to make base damage have +75%

High damage per ammo so very efficient. Decent DPS and status chance too.

Both 2 and 3 mag configurations have a very high uptime (no long reloads)

Shiny animations, great sound, etc.

They're basically electric traps strapped to throwing knives. It's a game about space ninjas. Come on! Perfect.

Edited by Darzk