Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Hunter 126's 6Th Attempt) The Warframe Of Explosion (Blast & Impact)

Hunter126

man dis is my 6th attempt, can people give me ideas of what to make.

The Warframe of Explosion

This is Shockwave (Agile yet highly Explosive)

Story

Lost energy in battle with the grineer, fighting at a disadvantage then rescued by the tenno. The tenno say "don't go individually without telling us", "I wanna help the tenno" said the tenno. He told Lotus "if I die then i'm going to take the grineer with me, that's why i wanna build this", Lotus looked in surprise, "suicide won't do anything tenno" said Lotus "I'll train you for this". they began to train... Now it is done, along with creating the suit with shock absorbing bombs (absorbers reacts to tenno) the training is complete, this tenno now will be Shockwave warframe of blasts and explosions.

Base Statistics

Health: 100 (300.0 at rank 30)

Power: 100 (150.0 at rank 30)

Armor: 50.0

Shield Capacity: 70 (200.0 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Stamina: 100

Explains Him 

Shockwave deals with enemies with the power of explosion, sacrificing defense for durability.

Codex Blurb

Shockwave is a problem to enemy factions, destroying with explosive power.

Abilities 

Specializing in crowd dispersion Shockwave's abilities explode on the battlefield.

1)Blast Rush- quickly charges Shockwave up then rushing forward as an explosive projectile, Shockwave charges where your crosshair is, dealing radial blast to enemies around and affected by him. (he dashes through the air like tail wind) (if enemies are hit by the projectile, they deal with more blast damage and adds impact damage).

Upgrade will increase Damage, Range and AoE.

Starts at 100 damage, 2m range and 2m radius, upgrading, 1st rank is 100 damage, 3m range and 2m radius, 2nd rank is 120 damage, 3m range and 5m radius, 3rd rank is 150 damage, 3m range and 7m radius.

Strength mods are affected, A full potential Range mod affects range and AoE by 2m.

2)Air Burst- delivers a force in every direction that deals blast damage, knocking down and damaging multiple foes. this ability has a chance to knock foes flying, dealing also impact damage.

Upgrade will increase Damage and AoE.

Starts at 40 damage and 2m radius, upgrading, 1st rank is 50 damage and 3m radius, 2nd rank is 75 damage and 5m radius, 3rd rank is 90 damage and 7m radius.

Strength and Range mods are affected.

3)Chilled Heat- absorbs the heat of enemy firearm, highly reducing the damage of enemies.

Upgrade will increase Effect, Duration and AoE.

Starts at 30%, 3 seconds and 2m radius, upgrading, 1st rank is 45%, 3 seconds and 2m radius, 2nd rank is 60%,

5 seconds and 5m radius, 3rd rank is 65%, 5 seconds and 7m radius.

Strength mods and Duration mods are affected, Range mods aren't affected.

The Explosion is everywhere Tenno
4)Heavy Artillery- summons 2 launchers onto Shockwave's shoulders, seeking enemies, shooting guided missiles, dealing high Impact and Blast damage.
Upgrade will increase Damage, Duration, Range and AoE
Starts at 150 damage, 5 seconds, 3m range and 3m radius, upgrading, 1st rank is 300 damage, 5 seconds 5m range and 3m radius, 2nd rank is 450 damage, 7 seconds, 7m range and 5m radius, 3rd rank is 600 damage, 10 seconds, 7m range and 7m radius.

4)Heavy Artillery- changes all weapons (except melee) into giant artillery cannons that you can aim and fire, dealing high impact and blast damage.

4)Heavy Artillery version 2- Changes all weapons (even melee) into a full body filled with cannons, dealing massive blast damage when shot, punching and kicking also causes it to shoot (cannons on arms & legs) with great speed, dealing massive impact damage.

Other Stuff about abilities & Extra abilities

Other Stuff about abilities

Blast Rush is like an upwards/downwards or directional tail wind but deals blast damage.

Extra abilities

3#2)Reverse Firearm- creates a force around Shockwave and nearby allies, causing enemy firearm to backfire onto the shooters if it hits Shockwave or allies.

4#2)Blast Sphere- releases a sphere filled with explosive projectiles, detonating onto enemies upon physical contact, delivering high blast damage then sphere becomes volatile, dealing blast and impact damage in a wide radius overtime.

3#3)Viral Explosion- shoots an energy projectile at an enemy, causing them to become volatile in 5 seconds, if the target dies, the power is then passed to another enemy(the power is not passed if the target lives), this lasts for 25 seconds.

1#2)Fusion Bomb- clashes explosive energy together, causing it to explode and deal great blast damage to enemies nearby. 

Comment anything because i want to make a good concept that people will spread.
Edited by Hunter126

these were my previous attempts but only 2 were normal

1)Phase (Radiant)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253667-phase-the-true-form-of-energy/#entry2949029 this was 1 of the normal ones.

2)Murauder (Murder)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/254096-the-murder-warframe/#entry2943585 well don't bother with this one because it wasn't good.

3)Inferno (Volcanic)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255401-the-volcanic-warframe/#entry2954078 this one failed.

4)Fighter (Fighting)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255884-the-fighting-warframe-hunter126s-4th-attempt/#entry2971050 this one was good.

5)Alloy (Metal)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256815-the-warframe-of-metal/#entry2983333 dunno bout this one.

Feel free to check them out.

Edited by Hunter126

I still think the individualized stories are unnecessary, but a Blast-themed Frame would be fitting given the elemental trend of Mag, Saryn, Frost, Ember, Volt, etc.

Ability-wise, here are my thoughts:

1: Blast Rush: basically like Tailwind, Slash Dash, or Rhino Charge except instead of passing through enemies he just impacts the first one and sends him flying, dealing radial blast damage from the impact. Also instead of just going along the ground can be aimed in any direction, including off the ground into the air

2: Airburst: Cheap radial knockdown with minor damage. Not sure if a lot of Frames have this at low level, so it would be handy to have

3: Ballistic Armor: Aside from name change Damge Reduction buff is fine, though not sure if just for self or for allies too.

4: Heavy Artillery: I can't understand what your description is supposed to portray other than "Antimatter Prime by another name", so here's a possible alternate: Shockwave deploys some sort of shoulder cannon and fires heavy explosive rounds in arcing shots at nearby enemies. Rounds will deal heavy Blast damage in an impact radius if they hit, then split into several smaller chunks of heated metal that bounce about dealing high Impact and Heat/Blast damage to anything they touch. Initial artillery shots are targeted, but due to overall inaccuracy and chance of breaking on impact with a ceiling or whatnot should still deal high damage to whatever they do hit.

Alternately, this could be a controlled ability like Hysteria that replaces Shockwave's current weapon with this artillery cannon that you can then aim and fire at will until its clip is emptied, with each shot possibly costing a certain amount of energy after its initiation cost.

I still think the individualized stories are unnecessary, but a Blast-themed Frame would be fitting given the elemental trend of Mag, Saryn, Frost, Ember, Volt, etc.

Ability-wise, here are my thoughts:

1: Blast Rush: basically like Tailwind, Slash Dash, or Rhino Charge except instead of passing through enemies he just impacts the first one and sends him flying, dealing radial blast damage from the impact. Also instead of just going along the ground can be aimed in any direction, including off the ground into the air

2: Airburst: Cheap radial knockdown with minor damage. Not sure if a lot of Frames have this at low level, so it would be handy to have

3: Ballistic Armor: Aside from name change Damge Reduction buff is fine, though not sure if just for self or for allies too.

4: Heavy Artillery: I can't understand what your description is supposed to portray other than "Antimatter Prime by another name", so here's a possible alternate: Shockwave deploys some sort of shoulder cannon and fires heavy explosive rounds in arcing shots at nearby enemies. Rounds will deal heavy Blast damage in an impact radius if they hit, then split into several smaller chunks of heated metal that bounce about dealing high Impact and Heat/Blast damage to anything they touch. Initial artillery shots are targeted, but due to overall inaccuracy and chance of breaking on impact with a ceiling or whatnot should still deal high damage to whatever they do hit.

Alternately, this could be a controlled ability like Hysteria that replaces Shockwave's current weapon with this artillery cannon that you can then aim and fire at will until its clip is emptied, with each shot possibly costing a certain amount of energy after its initiation cost.

I like your idea for the forth, maybe have it cost a certain amount to have equipped then have it cost energy to reload or make it wait a little without so the ability ends when you don't reload like you originally said.

this one sounds interesting

This would be really cool for 4, and instead of an origin story just use a little codex-style blurb. That feels better.

I still think "Air Burst" would be a more fitting name for the second power because that's an actual term in ballistics for the shock of the explosion conducted through the surrounding air as upposed to the combustion occurring at the center.

if i got this frame i would want someone to be Vauban and summons Bounce, then i would go on bounce to bounce up then use Blast Rush. downwards or straight forwards, Blast rush cannot go up any higher if activated in air.

these were my previous attempts but only 2 were normal

1)Phase (Radiant)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253667-phase-the-true-form-of-energy/#entry2949029 this was 1 of the normal ones.

2)Murauder (Murder)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/254096-the-murder-warframe/#entry2943585 well don't bother with this one because it wasn't good.

3)Inferno (Volcanic)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255401-the-volcanic-warframe/#entry2954078 this one failed.

4)Fighter (Fighting)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255884-the-fighting-warframe-hunter126s-4th-attempt/#entry2971050 this one was good.

5)Alloy (Metal)https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256815-the-warframe-of-metal/#entry2983333 dunno bout this one.

Feel free to check them out.

anyone wanna see these

Edited by Hunter126

Also tenno don't talk or suicide bomb

these aren't suicide bombs, the bombs will have powerful shock absorbers that react if against a tenno (shock absorbers turned off at duleing in clan dojo) but not against enemies which enemies will take damage.

these aren't suicide bombs, the bombs will have powerful shock absorbers that react if against a tenno (shock absorbers turned off at duleing in clan dojo) but not against enemies which enemies will take damage.

That was in reference to the origin story

I'm trying to picture what this guy would look like but I can't tell if his ult artillery cannon should be shoulder mounted, arm mounted, or just carried around on his back and drawn when he uses his ult.

shoulder mounted would make him look tough and strong, back mounted i wouldn't want that but arm cannons and/or leg cannons look cool and looks easier for Shockwave