Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Cobalt's Fanart Thread-

blazingcobalt

I want it all! Though as much as I would love to see the Cobalt frame in-game DE rarely does that but if we could still have it as a skin for Frost that would be cool.

You've touched base with the Lotus archwing picture so I was wondering, do you have any plans to create your own archwing concepts?

Edited by Postal_pat

Question! Would you be willing to do a "commission" for me in exchange for a copy of Bioshock 2? I've had an extra copy lying around for forever and I absolutely love your style, especially the chibis.

Hm... I'm not too sure there. I'm not sure if I can really draw a Warframe good enough for a comission. I've never had any interest into Bioshock either. D:

Hm... I'm not too sure there. I'm not sure if I can really draw a Warframe good enough for a comission. I've never had any interest into Bioshock either. D:

If you drew it anywhere near as well as you did in the Mirage picture and the Grineer, it'd be good enough for a commission. I'd be requesting chibis, not anything super detailed.

I'd offer to pay in other ways, but Bioshock 2's the only way I have currently. If you don't want it, that's fine. Maybe I'll offer you plat for one in the future.

Edited by GrapplerBot

If you drew it anywhere near as well as you did in the Mirage picture and the Grineer, it'd be good enough for a commission. I'd be requesting chibis, not anything super detailed.

I'd offer to pay in other ways, but Bioshock 2's the only way I have currently. If you don't want it, that's fine. Maybe I'll offer you plat for one in the future.

Ooh, well that certainly works out then haha.

why are all these things not into the game already? I want to pay for them! LET ME PAY FOR THEM PLS I WANT TO BUY THEM 

SJRGSPGBSPGHSPGSHGLOSHBAOAFBIFHOASVOSAAAASD

D: 

you have really good style and ideas man, keep it up I hope we see some of this epicness into the game someday