Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could We Please Remove Prosecutors?

yarash2110

I never said you did, it was to clarify it's not impossible to beat them for any other external reason. :P

And answer what, you made a rhetorical question, I edited my post however.

well i understood from you and other people that it will be a mistake to remove them, but i still don't think that the way they are now they are adding ANYTHING positive, including fun to the game

well i understood from you and other people that it will be a mistake to remove them, but i still don't think that the way they are now they are adding ANYTHING positive, including fun to the game

That's subjective, but I'm sure you know that. I personally see them as a "Well S#&$ just got real for us now" when Lotus calls them out. It's better than just having a heavy that appears... and goes away as soon as it came. My suggestion of reduced damage from combination elements could work with keeping them as a formidable enemy, but manageable for those that don't want to change their loadout for a mission where their appearance is expected. I dread to imagine them being in all Grineer missions though, so at the very least, them being on Ceres only is good.

That's subjective, but I'm sure you know that. I personally see them as a "Well S#&$ just got real for us now" when Lotus calls them out. It's better than just having a heavy that appears... and goes away as soon as it came. My suggestion of reduced damage from combination elements could work with keeping them as a formidable enemy, but manageable for those that don't want to change their loadout for a mission where their appearance is expected. I dread to imagine them being in all Grineer missions though, so at the very least, them being on Ceres only is good.

i would have no problem with that, i do have a problem with them being in ceres because sometimes i just want to give kril a visit, and farm cells there and they really ruin the mission for me, or in stuff like exterminates and defense you really get stuck, so this would solve the problem in my opinion...

i would have no problem with that, i do have a problem with them being in ceres because sometimes i just want to give kril a visit, and farm cells there and they really ruin the mission for me, or in stuff like exterminates and defense you really get stuck, so this would solve the problem in my opinion...

That I believe rubs the edge of just crying sour grapes, but that's just me, the Prosecutors don't give me much trouble when Kril's next during my times doing boss runs.

That I believe rubs the edge of just crying sour grapes, but that's just me, the Prosecutors don't give me much trouble when Kril's next during my times doing boss runs.

Speaking of Prosecutors, I have a little question for you: 

Do the auras stack? If so, then I foresee a huge problem if four Prosecutors, all with a different aura from each other, being within aura range of each other, meaning all enemies within the range of all the four Prosecutors would be invincible (and maybe the Prosecutors). 

Do the auras stack? If so, then I foresee a huge problem if four Prosecutors, all with a different aura from each other, being within aura range of each other, meaning all enemies within the range of all the four Prosecutors would be invincible (and maybe the Prosecutors). 

i don't think they do... if they did it would be a horrible game design, and you won't need all 4, just 2 and the enemies will not be killed...

I think they alternate based on distance. Maybe the whole prosecutor deal is to balance out our rescue targets :v. (a joke, but have you watched them use your secondary? I've had a Rescue hostage take out a Prosecutor solo)

I think they alternate based on distance. Maybe the whole prosecutor deal is to balance out our rescue targets :v. (a joke, but have you watched them use your secondary? I've had a Rescue hostage take out a Prosecutor solo)

Not really, as in my missions, giving my Rescue target my sidearm makes him/her believe he/she is Rambo, and proceeds to attempt to murder people before being downed in one second. 

Not really, as in my missions, giving my Rescue target my sidearm makes him/her believe he/she is Rambo, and proceeds to attempt to murder people before being downed in one second. 

Huh, when I give mine to them, they don't need me anymore, they just take out everything including Prosecutors o.o usually a Sicarus Prime or a Dex Furis.

Play Ember/Ember Prime and use her debuff, or use a crit weapon. The debuff makes them all weak to fire. Critical hits seem to get some % of their damage going through resists. Not sure how that works, but it definitely does. I bring Soma with cold for the slow proc and just tear them up regardless of what element they are.

I just tested that one. Didn't work.

Doubly confirmed.

I just went in with a pure heat Ignis on Ember Prime and Accelerant did not let me kill a non-heat prosecutor.

I also used Wraith Twin Vipers with a heavy crit build, these did 0 even on crits.

Looks like they patched up the loop holes.

Time to up your game, nerds.

I hate Prosecutors. Hate them.

Loathe them.

They are a gear-check (arguably attached to a skill check) that acts as a gate for - guess what - a luck check!

What kind of nonsense technology can provide complete immunity to entire segments of the laws of physics? Is that Amphis some ghetto Grineer Stick of Truth that lets them say "nuh-uh, missed me" to the second law of Thermodynamics?

Conservation of angular momentum?

Where does the madness end? I apologize if I'm hurting anyone's feelings, but I am on a divine quest to rip apart every last piece of Prosecutor design, starting with their feet of iron and clay.

• 1 month later...

i just go town on them with melee and they usually die after 5-10 hits or in a few seconds if i'm valkyring, don't ask me why thought. their shields reduce damage to 0.5% they don't deny it and they don't have this much health, unless it's high lvl survival (why would you even go after 30 in defense?), they're relatively low level also, just brute-force your way throught their health bar.

Edited by bl4ckhunter