Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Holding Me Back From Playing On Ps4

Satinpuppies

And you are overreacting about it, the delay is almost minimal to care because L and R buttons on the PS4 are designed to be holded and pressed by Sony, I'm sure they minized the delay of the transition to hold and press of the buttons to ensure smooth gameplay.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I suppose separating both would allow to toggle crouch instead of holding it thus allowing more effective use of it for cover but the delay isn't as bad as you make it out to be, for now all you can do is make a proper thread in PS4 feedback.

I play on the PC version sometimes and I don't notice much of a big difference, we always lived and can live with it, just put some time on it and pratice.

Look if you can't understand the use of being able to map buttons other than having a muti use button. after all of this rigorous explaining, without even knowing how it could be. I don't know what to tell you.

This isn't once again about what you are comfortable with, it is about the inability to not have a multi use button on.

For instance did you know that PC players can wallrun up a wall by airkicking against the wall while your running up it because of this? There are so many uses in the game for it not to be a multi use, i'm done trying to explain this. Because as i expected. People want to talk it down because they feel fine with the way it is because they have been playing and don't know that you can do any of these things.

You aren't going to get support from the PS4 crowd if your idea of rigorous explaining is the hysterical ranting and ego that you've been throwing around here. I've played the PC version too, so this "you just don't know!!!!" thing you keep trying to throw out is just noise. You can't try to make a point about how the PC has better controls because you can do X maneuver, then tell someone who does that maneuver on PS4 that it wasn't the point. You made it the point in an effort to demonstrate the problem with controls on the console, but someone else did not replicate it.

Honestly, it would have all come across much better if you had left out all the complaining and just tried to outline an idea for a control layout you think would work better. At least then people would have to wade through a bunch of stuff you claim isn't part of the issue. Stay focused and give us an outline of the controls.

Edited by (PS4)ElZilcho

Well I didn't feel like reading this entire thread, so idk what exactly started some of the arguments on the thread. But excluding anything else, the original post is correct. I love playing on PS4 with my friends, and I will be exclusively on PS4 once account migration hits. But I did start on PC with a controller, and the sliding is INFINITELY better on PC if you have it binded to L1. I actually created my own thread about the same issue because I didn't know this was here. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259976-can-slide-crouch-roll-be-separated-on-ps4/

I posted pictures of how the controls are on PC and PS4 so you can see what we're talking about. On PS4, because slide-crouch-roll has to be on the same button. Your slide is delayed when sprinting and pressing L1, because it needs to know if you're trying to roll first. Then it realizes you're holding it in to slide, causing an annoying delay to do the action. It starts hurting your finger after extended play, and it's something that should have the option to be separated. I hope they eventually see these threads.