I Wonder...

Renegade343

Well ye there is probably a section of the forums that only mods can see were they dump any and all deleted threads. Its a common thing on forums.

Hopefully. 

After all, all these locked threads in the viewable portion of the forums are starting to pile up a little bit. 

But this Pwe thing is sickening. Most news-articels pop up because they "heard" about this and want the clicks.

Media is rather confusing as it is and now that it concerns something that peaked my interest i realize this even more. Most articels that pop up quote the megathread and that is about it. The authors act ignorant and because so many people say it might be possible, it causes panic.

I really hope this is over soon and DE says something official, that is not a star-trek-online response.

But this Pwe thing is sickening. Most news-articels pop up because they "heard" about this and want the clicks.

Media is rather confusing as it is and now that it concerns something that peaked my interest i realize this even more. Most articels that pop up quote the megathread and that is about it. The authors act ignorant and because so many people say it might be possible, it causes panic.

I really hope this is over soon and DE says something official, that is not a star-trek-online response.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256374-re-warframe-shares-late-response-is-late/