Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G3 Question

darthdart

Question

I know how to get marked.

I know what causes them to spawn.

I do have one question.

Are there any missions the G3 like to spawn on more than others? I've never seen Stalker/Harvester/G3 spawn on a defense mission or a mobile defense mission. Ever. So I'm guessing it's a movement trigger.

The missions where you have to progress in the map are best for these special enemies to spawn then, such as Survival?

Can G3 spawn on low level planets?

10 answers to this question

So it needs to be a grineer mission specifically where the main enemy is the grineer faction?

I can't fight on Earth because that tileset is godawful. I was done with Earth the second I hit Saturn honestly.

Earth is alright to fight the G3 in. 

Just find a wide open space (preferably the tile-set with the island jutting out of a pond) and kite around the G3. 

Earth is alright to fight the G3 in. 

Just find a wide open space (preferably the tile-set with the island jutting out of a pond) and kite around the G3. 

No I mean, the Earth tileset is an eyesore. It's terrible looking. I avoid Earth as much as possible now because of that terribly designed/shaped/colored tileset. Vomit inducing.

No I mean, the Earth tileset is an eyesore. It's terrible looking. I avoid Earth as much as possible now because of that terribly designed/shaped/colored tileset. Vomit inducing.

Have you turned on Bloom? I heard it strains the eyes if you turn on Bloom and enter a Earth tile-set during the day (and night, to a lesser extent).