Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Leveling Warframe Skills Worth It?

Mercurius.Geminus

Question

7 answers to this question

It depends on the skill you are considering leveling. Leveling additional health, armor of shields is definitely worth it, IMHO. Leveling Crit Damage or Enemy Radar? Ehh, maybe not so much.

I think we are discussing the Warframe abilities like 'Radial Javelin' or 'Switch Teleport' as opposed to general mods, but the same holds true.

It does make the ability more powerful. I noticed that with tougher enemies and larger swarms when i use Radial Javelin at its base level, only a few enemies would be killed and I was left with half of the group still trying to kill me. I leveled it up and tried again, and leveled up and tried again and I will say that it kills a lot more enemies the more you level it up. Radial blind blinds enemies in a larger radius and for a longer time, Slash dash travels farther and deals more damage. If you have multiples from Mod drops, it's worth it to fuse them and get the benefits. Fusion cores cost a lot more to use when upgrading your abilities and other mods.

It depends on the skill you are considering leveling. Leveling additional health, armor of shields is definitely worth it, IMHO. Leveling Crit Damage or Enemy Radar? Ehh, maybe not so much.

That not skills that just mods, he asking about the 4 ash abillitys like smoke screen , blade storm , teleport an what ever the other one is called.

And for ash I probebly would lvl up blade storm and smoke screen only 2 I really use on my ash when I play him.