Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Salad V

Quill.Onkko

i think salad v is way ahead of us he's the first one , in the game to have a kubrow(zanuka) and his kubrow is made of tenno parts O_O.

anyway maybe we'll see crewmen in u14 rollin with they're hyenas :D.

but anyway imagine if salad v captures the stalker , makes a zanuka from his parts, replicates him twice , and then he makes a zanuka pack , wait there is more XD , and then the G3 capture these zanukas and make them they're own ,and ur marked by these guys the question is:

HOW #*($%%@ ARE U ?

Edited by ameeroz

i think salad v is way ahead of us he's the first one , in the game to have a kubrow(zanuka) and his kubrow is made of tenno parts O_O.

anyway maybe we'll see crewmen in u14 rollin with they're hyenas :D.

but anyway imagine if salad v captures the stalker , makes a zanuka from his parts, replicates him twice , and then he makes a zanuka pack , wait there is more XD , and then the G3 capture these zanukas and make them they're own ,and ur marked by these guys the question is:

HOW #*($%%@ ARE U ?

how about I bring a tanky Rhino Prime with 6-forma synapse, Brakk and Dragon NIkana to that equation?

because after these factors included the question is:

HOW #*($%%@ ARE THEY ?

If you manage to build a Zanuka with Stalker parts, Zanuka wouldn't turn into the Harvester?

Make an army of Zanukas that were made with cloned stalker parts, they are way more efficient than the tenno and G3 parts

Edited by Episode3

Zanuka = Kubrow... Sure... Hum... Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?^^'

In what world is that Frankenstein monster built with dead Tenno parts a KUBROW? You mad Ku-BRO?

no she didn't drop me.

i mean the concept of having a dog ,alad v has a dog its called zanuka

Edited by ameeroz