Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change.org Petition : Sign It, You Might Make A Difference.

ASH_PRIME

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/save-warframe#share 

It only takes a minute to do, so voice your opinion NOW.  Send this to your friends to sign also, PM it/email it around.

I have seen these change.org petitions actually influence the Government and Laws here in my country, these things REALLY work.

So SIGN IT before its too late. 

This is a legitimate topic : I am not rehashing or repeating any of the prior info or postings on this topics,

This post should NOT be locked.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

It wouldn't change anything, at all. Not to mention you don't even know what's going on.

Buying outstanding shares does not mean buying a company. It could be a majority hold, or it could be 5%. 

Either way, this would change nothing.

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/save-warframe#share 

It only takes a minute to do, so voice your opinion NOW.  Send this to your friends to sign also, PM it/email it around.

I have seen these change.org petitions actually influence the Government and Laws here in my country, these things REALLY work.

So SIGN IT before its too late. 

This is a legitimate topic : I am not rehashing or repeating any of the prior info or postings on this topics,

This post should NOT be locked.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

OMFG WE DONT KNOW THEY SELLING OUT YET

W8 UNTIL THEY FKING TELL US WHATS GOING ON

FOR ALL WE KNOW ITS AN ADVERTISEMENT AGREEMENT. WHICH IS REALLY COMMON.

STOP ASSUMING AND W8 FOR DE TO FIGURE OUT WHATS GOING ON

also. even if they did sell out. DE would not let them ruin the game. DE knows how to do thier job.

Edited by Amberpaw

also. even if they did sell out. DE would not let them ruin the game. DE knows how to do thier job.

The shares are being jointly acquired by two holding companies.  The whole point of holding companies is to hold ownership of a company in order to limit liability to the parent company in case the newly acquired company fails.

Its better to be safe than sorry. Also big &#! companies don't care about the opinions of their employees so if PW made a game breaking decision and, DE didn't want to do it, PW would just fire them and hire somebody else who will.

Sorry my brother has made master study on business management, and although i am not sure, he told me outstanding shares do not always grant you a place in how business runs, ex. Shares that arent effective in management but only out to be sold and bought etc. Is that correct?

Edited by Cemges

We got the winner for 2014 idiots capslock winner

anyway turn it off , its not because you wright full caps that you will be right or people will read or even consider your answer

Sorry my brother has made master study on business management, and although i am not sure, he told me outstanding shares do not always grant you a place in how business runs, ex. Shares that arent effective in management but only out to be sold and bought etc. Is that correct?

Ask him what the chances are that they won't  look for a buyout/majority stake under these conditions:

Perfect world has almost always has either bought out or bought a majority stake in smaller companies and is making the purchase with a holding company in a join acquisition with another holding company that they regularly do business with.

Also, this purchase has required sumpo foods to publicly announce it because it is a notifiable transaction under the Honk Kong exchange's listing rules.

Edited by (PS4)Urabask

Allow me to reiterate the things it would change:

-

-

- nothing

You know, the communities of other games bought out by worse companies probably rallied too.

They probably tried to get their voices heard and stop it, and it got them absolutely bloody nowhere.

If you truly think this is actually happening, then go ahead and give up, because you most likely can't change a thing.

Meanwhile, I'm going to keep playing a game I enjoy instead of wasting my time panicking without having all the facts.

Edited by AdunSaveMe