Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If The Primed Sentinel Weapon For Wyrm Prime Shipped For Ps4 2 Weeks Ago...

Just because Steve says something, it doesn't mean it will happen. Steve ha@s said Darvo is in the codex, Steve has said they will likely expire health and shield mods, Steve said there will be mod rarities above rare, Steve said they would add credit expensive vanity items for rich players.

So if you get it, grats, if you get it before PC, that will be wierd, but whatever. I just don't think you should get your hopes up.

Lol every single word your wrote in your post screams out bitterness haha. Your just masking your salty tears :p.

Seriously though people need to put their lives into perspective if there going throw a hissy fit over ps4 players getting a 'prime' sentinel weapon before they do haha

Lol every single word your wrote in your post screams out bitterness haha. Your just masking your salty tears :p.

Seriously though people need to put their lives into perspective if there going throw a hissy fit over ps4 players getting a 'prime' sentinel weapon before they do haha

I'm bitter over the game in general, I don't care if you guys get the sentinel prime thing first. It doesn't bother me. I've just been let down consistently by what the devs have said they would do and consequently not done. So I'm giving you a word of warning. I hope you get it as soon as possible, though, don't get me wrong. Just don't be surprised when things don't fall through.

Edited by VegetableBasket

What if it's not a laser rifle(It says it's corpus reverse engineered)?

What if it's something unique?

Was it confimed to be laser rifle prime somewhere?

They care because you get those idiots from console or PC going out of their way to annoy PC users.

And the occasional serious one(Whom I have met.)

I'm pretty sure I saw something or heard Scott say it would be a Prime Laser rifle, gotta dig around to find it.

#stingermasterrace

On topic though, I hope it does get some sort of buff vs the original, especially since wyrm prime had none at all

I'd probably use the Stinger my self if I didn't rock a Boltor all day every day.

But untill such time as I can use one mod on 2 equipped weapons at once, not happening.

and Wyrm Prime got a buff,  it looks cooler now.

Edited by LunarTemplar

Oh wow, we get the Prime Laser Rifle first? Suck it PC snobs, Console Master Race #Sarcasm

Seriously, most useless Sentinel weapon, not something to care about getting first

That is unless it has 100 magazine, 20 fire rate, 80 projectile speed, 1.0 reload time, 30 base damage, 80 accuracy, then that would be awesome!

Hate is unbecoming and deserves pity.
If you prefer to play Warframe on a console instead of on a PC, then that is your prerogative. Have fun.
The PC is much more than a mere games platform.

Bickering or bragging over this is moot.

Best Regards,

Please search for it, and I hope you fail. Not because I hate you, but because it means a flamethrower is still possible.

Well unfortunately, I found it. Steve said that we would get a prime version of it in Devstream 31. Here's the link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/249863-thank-you-for-watching-devstream-31/ He starts talking about it 6mins in. Sorry man, no flamethrower

I kind of wonder about this...since DE DID say that PS4 will have the correct weapon right out of the box.

That said...I wonder why we PC users don't have it yet...it's just some text editing and a new 2D art file at most (since Sentinel weapons don't come with 3D art)

I kind of wonder about this...since DE DID say that PS4 will have the correct weapon right out of the box.

That said...I wonder why we PC users don't have it yet...it's just some text editing and a new 2D art file at most (since Sentinel weapons don't come with 3D art)

They probably finished it a while back with the intent of us getting the update sooner and adding it on you guys Wednesday update immediately after. They probably wanted to give us a rare first get treat.