Warframe Polarizing

Grimm

so i've been playing this game just over a month and i'm just now getting an understanding on mods and polarizing and i've realised i wasted one forma on a frame making it 5 formaed when i could have got the same slots with only 4 forma and i also polarized some slots wrong, i think adding in a depolarize button that resets the frame to unranked and gives you the forma back off the frame and turns the polarities back to normal and costing 100,000 credits would be a nice add in for newbies who dont quit get how it works till its to late

Forma is much easier to re-acquire than something like an Orokin Catalyst or Reactor. Because you can 'farm' it, it's less important if you make a mistake and have to re-forma it, since it might just be a matter of going to an invasion and doing one of the missions 5 times for a Forma blueprint.

I'd prefer a way to remove Orokin Reactors and Catalysts, but that could open up the doors to people exploiting that, by potatoing everything, then removing the potato after they max level it, so it's easier for them to grind it up.

They could just make a system to remove all forma and potatoes, using a hefty fee like you suggested. It'd be nice to also have a small platinum fee as an ALTERNATIVE way to pay for the removal, but I don't want that to be the main way.

Maybe the removal process also takes 24 hours, sort of like 'un-building' the weapon? I suppose the platinum way would also be instantaneous though, since people need to have the option.

First off, 100K would a trivial amount, to allow a player to retrieve Forma from a frame and use on another.

Second, Forma is not a super-rare thing, I mean, this weekend you will be able to make another one, as they will give one in the Alerts.

What you are asking for is not going to happen.

so i've been playing this game just over a month and i'm just now getting an understanding on mods and polarizing and i've realised i wasted one forma on a frame making it 5 formaed when i could have got the same slots with only 4 forma and i also polarized some slots wrong, i think adding in a depolarize button that resets the frame to unranked and gives you the forma back off the frame and turns the polarities back to normal and costing 100,000 credits would be a nice add in for newbies who dont quit get how it works till its to late

Basically you got loki prime and regret formaing loki?

well my ember prime slots look like this cos i didnt know what i was doing yet and i've only just started to understand moding, now i know i could have done the same for only 4 forma but i used five cos i had no idea what i was doing and now i'm starting to get how it works i know 3 d slots are to man to make my ember fit the mods i want [img]i give up i can't figure that out

Edited by Grim117666

well my ember prime slots look like this cos i didnt know what i was doing yet and i've only just started to understand moding, now i know i could have done the same for only 4 forma but i used five cos i had no idea what i was doing and now i'm starting to get how it works i know 3 d slots are to man to make my ember fit the mods i want [imghttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=735928243117607&l=c0ffeb63a8 

Well its not so bad

Ive formad a few frames while waiting for the prime varients

Most of them i havnt delved too deeply in with though

i love my ember prime and shes one of my favorite frames and getting this point and realising i messed her up and may as well make a whole new ember prime in the foundry is really disappointing, and they could make the button one use on a frame so people can't spam it and chuck them on other frames. i really just want to do it to my ember p all my other formas work cos i had started know what i was doing when i did them i pretty much just want my ember reset, but i'm sure plenty of people get this problem 

Edited by Grim117666