Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riptide (Ooc, Only Grineer Currently Being Accepted)

BladeAngel

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Xeklios

Faction:Rouge(currently Tenno-aligned), formerly grineer

species:Grineer, With Tenno/Orokin modifications.

Equipment: His Soma Prime, a prize from his old days as a grineer scientost and tactician and weapon feared for its Viral rounds, His Heat Daggers, used for killing out of control Experiments or people trying to stab him, And his Prometheus Armor, an odd fusion of Orokin tech and Grineer Engineering, This Armor made of a Broken Itzal Archwing, and a Loki Prime recovered from the void allows him to fly, teleport, cloak, deploy holograms, and deploy Defense orbs. It runs off of a Void Key and four Orokin Cells.

Appearance:In his Prometheus Armor, Xeklios looks like a male Heavy gunner in Iridescent Violet Armor, Although unlike a normal heavy gunner, he has fairly bulky shoulder and hip plates, which, while beimg smaller than full on lancers, are bulkier than a gunners, and they hold the Orokin reactors, as well as the Rebuilt Itzal on his back, and the Void key mount, and glowing Crimson energy running in angular patterns down his body.

Out of his armor, he tends to be in a heavy tan Trenchcoat/labcoat sort of arrangement, and still carries heat daggers everywhere. He himself is very pale, and has oily black hair tied back in a ponytail. His eyes are grey, and he wears thin,square, half-rim glases. He is tall, and of average build, and has some small mechanical modification that allow him to interface with his armor. Sketches coming soon.

Skills: Hacking, knowledge of Orokin and Tenno tech, Knowledge of Grineer Engineering, High agility and mobility owing to his Armor, stealth and flight capabilities, mastery of knife-fighting and use of heavy firearms.

Bio: Xeklios was a clone of an unknown grineer scientist. He studied captured tenno and Orokin Technology, often venturing into the void himself, where is combat prowess quickly earned him military accolades in addition to his scientific ones.He rose up the ranks as both a scientist and a Tactician. He used his newfound power to fund the construction of his Prometheus armor. He became even more fearsome with the armor, and things went well for him until one ill-fated void expedition led his entire platoon to their deaths, and Xeklios faced execution for his failure. This led him to seek Asylum Amomgst the ranks of Cephalon Suda, whom he works for in cooperation with the Arbiters of Hexis. Xeklios himself is fairly shy, though he can be leader when required, and while brilliant, he is somewhat drifty and a tad bit insane. He sees his role in this war as mostly that of an observer, despite his association with the Tenno. He has a fondness for ancient literature and philosophy.

Can I use him? It could be said this was before he switched sides or just an alternate continuity for the character.

• 3 months later...

Nope. I think it'd be a good idea to just let this one die out since we can't really go on without direction and it'd be rather rude to just commandeer someone else's thread.

True that, well RIP good thread, we may remember you, or not, who knows?

Maybe someday, another good Game Master and Roleplayers will create something similar once more.

Maybe as an idea, try and start a new one with all us onboard and see how that goes?

Why not, I could give it a try, even if I don't remember what the Tenno part was up too and what all thoses misteries were all about.

And I don't know for the others, if they are still lurking into the forums or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, since there are some people still here and I consider returning to Warframe-RP, this might be a nice place to ask: Do you have any suggestions for me to improve my RPing? Something you noticed to be dominant, uncomfortable or otherwise worth mentioning to you? I'm pretty bad at self-reflecting. ^^'

Well, since there are some people still here and I consider returning to Warframe-RP, this might be a nice place to ask: Do you have any suggestions for me to improve my RPing? Something you noticed to be dominant, uncomfortable or otherwise worth mentioning to you? I'm pretty bad at self-reflecting. ^^'

If i have anything t point out i`ll do it tomorrow... :)

Nice to see that people, that i`ve RPed with are still around... :)

A delayed recount of your RP-ing skills, by the not-so-great-at-RP Psychotoxin

All is fine. Keep up the good work. To me it looks like you have your specific style set down...

Hey! If anyone`s interested - you could join the White Shadow RP... I know Revel72 has a peculiar way with words, but he`s at least a polite RP-er...

As an incentive (if it means anything to you) - I`ll be joining that one...

White Shadow you said? What is this?