Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riptide (Ooc, Only Grineer Currently Being Accepted)

BladeAngel

since i`ve been detached from the warframe scene for a good couple  of months, idk how`s stuff in the RP section... any good, recently created RPs out there?

I just got back into it, so yeah... trying t see what has happened with the people/things that  i know...

I'm reading the second evening now, page 50/150 ca. It's fun, some people sure throw an abnormous tantrum and halt the whole plot (I think), but after all it's an open RP, so it's your own choice who you spend you time with. ^^

If I may, I would love to play a grineer soldier. Here is a rough character sheet.

Name: Rhulk Arghur
Description: A  Disciplinary Tutor working under Sargas Ruk in the Training Academy. Known for his Atterax, which he uses at the slightest provocation. His greatest brush with fame comes from battling alongside Sargas Ruk himself to repel an Infestation outbreak on Caracol.
Warframe/Class: Flameblade/ Commander
Typical Loadout: Medium armor, Atterax whip, Brakk shotgun.
Preferred Role in Group: Close quarters
Reason for Being Chosen for Mission: A long history of ruthlessness, even by Grineer standards. His skill with the Atterax is well known all over the Telesto sector.

Unique Traits: Uncanny skill with his Atterax, paired with his uncaring, merciless lifeview have forged him into a strong, feared leader. However, this leads him to believe that everyone should respect him, despite their rank, making him unliked by many Grineer.

If I may, I would love to play a grineer soldier. Here is a rough character sheet.

Name: Rhulk Arghur

Description: A Disciplinary Tutor working under Sargas Ruk in the Training Academy. Known for his Atterax, which he uses at the slightest provocation. His greatest brush with fame comes from battling alongside Sargas Ruk himself to repel an Infestation outbreak on Caracol.

Warframe/Class: Flameblade/ Commander

Typical Loadout: Medium armor, Atterax whip, Brakk shotgun.

Preferred Role in Group: Close quarters

Reason for Being Chosen for Mission: A long history of ruthlessness, even by Grineer standards. His skill with the Atterax is well known all over the Telesto sector.

Unique Traits: Uncanny skill with his Atterax, paired with his uncaring, merciless lifeview have forged him into a strong, feared leader. However, this leads him to believe that everyone should respect him, despite their rank, making him unliked by many Grineer.

Sorry, but you're a bit late. ^^

Sadly this RP is dead already.