Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riptide (Ooc, Only Grineer Currently Being Accepted)

BladeAngel

So I`m back from being totally sick (now i`m just mostly sick) and i can start posting stuff again.

what i forgot to mention - Klara patrols the top of the Grineer base now. That means that from time to time she`s going to observe the clearing that the Tenno should come from (i still haven`t caught up to the IC, but i`ll edit this post once i`m done with that, and my IC post).

EDIT: Klara noticed something resembling a figure in the bushes, and took aim. Plan your moves accordingly...

Edited by Psychotoxin

@Starnsy: We got the for listed in OP, further Loke (by Cupcake) finding his way in the jungle, Mother with the other 4 and Valkyr by myself, I'll post right after I've eaten a bit to join the group too.

@Psycho: Though I'm far from sure, who Klara spotted, I'm pretty sure it's not me... getting excited though. ^^

In fact, all 7 have arrived now. So Blade could do his moap (Mother of all posts) now whenever s/he likes.

And if you look in the "Hound and Rat Bar"-Thread, there you can see valkyr when someone approaches her in the wrong way. I dare you, my friend.... ;)

Edited by Drandko

Sorry for the delay, was exhausted yesterday. DE must have had a good laugh at me during those kubrow alerts though: tranquil cleave dropped from a butcher... now that we get one free on Friday. I'm going to keep using decisive judgment to spite them.

Ok, i`ll wait for our DM to post, and then have Klara shoot/not-shoot someone... :D

I would think that depending on who she fires at, their shields would take most of the damage (Granted they aren't incredibly low.)

But I'm unsure.

Not to discourage trying to give us a shiny new hole we can brag about.

Edited by Starnsy_Warnsy

Yeah, the prices are gonna drop below Reality-TV-Niveau. But I feel your pain. Gleaming talon and Tranquil Cleave via Transmutation, Iron Phoenix dropped today (my first Sword-Stance). I'm all hyped about the corrupted mods. Only few of my friends play wf, so we don't do vaultruns. It's rad for me to get some corrupteds now. ^^

You need corrupted mods? Me and my friend go on vault sprees sometimes, we could invite you along on weekends when our play times might intercept.

I'll be writing up a draft at lunch, then I'll post tonight at home. Phone posting is just a terrible idea from past experience.

I don't use my phone for anything but calls, so I can think so much. ^^ I'm not in a hurry.

Well, I felt pretty comfy without corrupted mods, probably because I didn't have them yet. ^^ But if we meet - sure!

Corrupted mods make everything better. Except something, that's the point of them.

I shouldn't be allowed to hold casual conversation.

Edited by Blackout751

Well, I've hit a snag. In order to get the thread going in the direction I'm planning while still keeping Klara involved, I need her to shoot at Ari (or another volunteer). That can happen two ways: my permission to have Ari slide enough into view for the shot, or I get permission to have Klara take the shot in my post.

Honestly this is because I don't want to ruin the tension we have with a ballista the Tenno don't even know is there yet. Once that's resolved, it's action time.

Oh man, can't wait for the megapost now. Also, it's proving difficult to get my posts out quickly because of trying to keep everything funny while still semi-serious. I'm hoping I'm doing well as a comic relief, but I gotta proofread everything to make sure I'm not taking things too far.

It's hard to see where where my posts are going with so little peripheral vision

@Blade: I don't have any expectations to have my characters unharmed either, but I doubt it would be smart to have the Valkyr of the group being hurt (thus, angered) so early. *grin* So I'll leave the stage for other volunteers... for now. 

Further, at the current situation (that we're still in the swamp), just making her shoot won't give her position away completely, so you would rather build tension because you have a ballista that the Tenno know is there, but not _where_ (except for 'at the base'). That's just my opinion....