Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riptide (Ooc, Only Grineer Currently Being Accepted)

BladeAngel

Hello there,

Let me just introduce myself in a quick way; I'm your average warframe player, second in command of a small clan of IRL french friends and all that. I'v been playing Warframe since it's very first months of public release and i got to admit the whole game changed in a great way sinced this time. I always wanted to know more about the lore behind the game and universe itself. Luckily i've recently found out the roleplay section of the forum.

I found out this thread which seems very promising and it really catched my eye for one simple reason: You can play as a Grineer. And that is uber-badass in my opinion, even if it's play to loose.

So I've been, planning on joining this awesome ride with you guys but it seems the main thread is "Closed"? Is that so?

Because I'd love to play some Veteran Lancer (Elite Lancer) with has been garrisoned on Earth for unknow purposes and so forth, maybe create a whole backstory for him and add some in-depth details fan-made lore for the Grineer army, way of life, etc...

Hoping the OP could answear thèses whenever he can,

Trollswords.

Edited by Trollswords

Hello there,

Let me just introduce myself in a quick way; I'm your average warframe player, second in command of a small clan of IRL french friends and all that. I'v been playing Warframe since it's very first months of public release and i got to admit the whole game changed in a great way sinced this time. I always wanted to know more about the lore behind the game and universe itself. Luckily i've recently found out the roleplay section of the forum.

I found out this thread which seems very promising and it really catched my eye for one simple reason: You can play as a Grineer. And that is uber-badass in my opinion, even if it's play to loose.

So I've been, planning on joining this awesome ride with you guys but it seems the main thread is "Closed"? Is that so?

Because I'd love to play some Veteran Lancer (Elite Lancer) with has been garrisoned on Earth for unknow purposes and so forth, maybe create a whole backstory for him and add some in-depth details fan-made lore for the Grineer army, way of life, etc...

Hoping the OP could answear thèses whenever he can,

Trollswords.

Hey! Great to have another Grineer fellow... (Also i had a started RP, which was Grineer-focused, but it received little love. So now it`s dead somewhere in the abyss of the forums...)

It`s closed, so no one just jumps in out of the blue, and starts posting random stuff...

Just make a description of your character, and I`m sure BladeAngel will take you in. :D

^Indeed. If the time comes that I close sign ups, that would be the point that no one new could be put into the story.

We could alwayse use more Grineer, so toss your sign up whenever you're ready.

After all, who ever said Grineer was play to lose in this story? It's just the Tenno's job to try and stop everything. Doesn't mean they'll succeed ;)

Edited by BladeAngel

Well glad to hear it then.

Just so you know, I'm not a native English speaker. So I'll probably do grammar mistakes here and there while lacking goods sentences.

I'm also an artist student, working to become a graphic' designer for video games, such as making game models, texturing, etc ...

So I'll be able to draw a few things about my character, a few elements which distinguish him from others Soldiers.

Anyway, I'll work on my char's bio while finishing up my sketches and I'll send it to you.

Well, here is my grineer character sheet.

Sketches of him will arrive shortly hopefully.

Name: Trahk Derhan - ID: S33/FS/7854 ("S33" indicate the section within Trahk as been breeded, "FS" is the genome type in which the grineer is supposed to be assigned, here "Front Soldier". And the final serial number is the unique key which is assigned in a specific patern to every newborn grineer.)

Age: (Depending on a few infos I've gathered within the games files, in-game and from the wiki, it seems grineer soldier must pass through a decade of training after being deployed into a bataillon of soldiers. This being counted in ...) 142 years old.

Description (Backstory): Trahk Derhan was born within one of the gigantic cloning factories which location is only knowned to a few grineers Scientists and Officials. Luckily for him, his DNA was not totally damaged and only his left arm was removed after his incubation, making him a valuable specimen compared to most of his fellow clones.

Trahk was quickly endoctrinated by the Grineer propaganda system, turning him quickly against the tenno and their allies. He followed the long training program each futur soldier as to go through with an even greater interrest then his comrades on the field.

After his decade of training, he scored on top of the training batallion and was sent into the outer-sector of the Origin system whithin  a fleet of Galleons full of newly trained soldiers. He spent 30 years within this fleet, fighting against Corpus and Infested alike, during theses times, he perfected his combat efficiency and climbed slowly the command ladder. Promoted to sergeant and considered as an Elite Lancer, Trahk was always at the front-line of the battles.  Trahk never changed his armor, he was proud to show off his wounds and the state of his armor; covered in plasma burns or bullets holes. But, his life changed drastically the first day he encountered the Tennos.

A small cell of 4 Tennos had infiltrated the Galleon ship he was garrisoned on. The small squad of Warframes was targeting a prototype uplink-array the ship was moving secretly from an outpost to another. Trahk and his squad were assigned to defend the cargo at all cost, even if they had to die to fulfill their objective. Of course, the Tennos slaugthered Trahk and his squad in a matter of minutes, he had never dealt with them and didn't knew how to react.

Stabbed to death in the chest, his right leg being completly cut of from his hips, his left one removed at the knee and his whole face almost completly broken, Trahk was left dead, among the corpses and the remains of his lost squad. He was found a few hours after, while the inspection squad of another ship in the fleet came to investigate the radio silence of the Galleon.

Trahk was recovered in extremis and immediatly sent to the nearest Grinner outpost in an attempt to keep him alive.

But he never gaved up, he knew what he had to do and that his life as a clone had to offer. 5 years later, Trahk left the Medical outpost, changed forever.

Both eyes were replaced by standard optics augmentations, connected by the sides to his neural-link. The left of his face was partially recovered, but now a small cable is coming out of what used to be his nose and his whole left cheeck and lips are gone, showing an aggresive array of dirty and pointy teeths. Both of his legs were replaced by prototypes augmented prosthesis similar to the one Heavy Gunner wears which he still has a hard time to adapt too.

A few years later, he was reassigned on Earth, the forgotten home of the original Grineers as a supervisor, watching over soldiers and as part of an Elite Reinforcement team.

Warframe/Class: Elite Lancer (Veteran)

Typical Loadout: A standard Karak rifle, used by the Frontier batallion. The stock his marked by numeros cross indicating the numbers of kills he made already with his weapon.

Preferred Role in Group: Front Line.

Reason for being chosen for the mission: War Veteran.

Unique traits: Average strengh and Endurance, knows how to deal with both Corpus and Infested alike. Enormous hatred against the Tennos.

And here he is, my Grineer Character!

Hope he'll do the trick.

Slight edit: Though he was a bit "powerfull" in a way, so he's just your average grineer with better augmentics, that's it.

Edited by Trollswords

Ok... Had Klara make a Shot at Ash, with her OP Snipetron... It's up to Ash, how he will react, and will the bullet hit him...

No worries. I'd never meta-game my way through the RP and that still applies.

Hope it doesn't reduce him to ashes. 

I see what you did there and I approve of your punniness.