Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Frost Can, So Rhino Should Can Too

ShelbyTrooper

This will be fast

Steel fiber affects Frost Snow globe.

Frost and Rhino are both Tank.

Why not do the same with Iron Skin?

I'm not saying "Steel fiber at max will increase 110% of Iron skin", no, i mean, make just like frost and use the base armor+ steel fiber to increase the Iron Skin Health.

or even something like at every Steel fiber Rank, increase 3~5% of Iron Skin Health.

Decrease Rhino Movement speed while in Iron Skin And for God's sake, increase Iron Skin Aggro!!!

This would shut up the Rhino Players (like me)  and stop new "Iron Skin" Threads to appear and at the same time, Rhino would really be an Tank (no, don't tell to me dodge, a tank don't do this :v, don't use the ninja argument, warframes aren't "True" ninjas, specially RHINO O.o)

Sorry for my bad english

Discuss

Isn't Iron Skin affected by Power Strength mods?  Is Snow Globe affected by Power Strength mods too?

Iron Skin's HP is affected by power strength.

Snow Globes total health is affected by armor. Its slowing effect is affected by strength. Its duration is affected by duration. Its size is affected by range.

Edited by DBugII

more Rhino buffs please.........forget all other frame because Rhino masterrace.......(sarcasm off)

haha, if you compare the Iron Skin before open beta to the actual, you would not say Rhino have only "buffs".

Nothing done with Rhino iron skin until now, made the actual 25% of what it was, you literally were invencible for almost 20 seconds  and imune to everything.

For me, that i played the VIP closed beta, de Debuff on rhino, "killed him" in some ways, not at all with the new "Stomp" and "roar" (roar never existed on closed beta).

But, It changed the Rhino gameplay a lot.

But the old Iron skin is too OP, i know that, i only want a Real Tank, not a Semi-Superficial tank.

Iron Skin's HP is affected by power strength.

Snow Globes total health is affected by armor. Its slowing effect is affected by strength. Its duration is affected by duration. Its size is affected by range.

Actually, Snow globe is affected by the damage it blocks during the 4 second invulnerability after casting.  Armour just affects it like it does on warframes meaning health is reduced less from each hit.