Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Mission Timers

FiveSwords

Sometimes I like to slog through a mission, open every crate, pause for a coke, try to run with no damage taken. Lots of fun scenarios that require a lot of time.

Tell me about how being forced to move through a mission quickly is more fun.

On the surface it might seem like a good idea, but when I want to blitz, I blitz and the timer does not matter.

When I want to slog the timer gets in the way.

I am sure this will bring out the trolls on how a timer is needed for reasons they have heard but not thought through. Like it will allow lower level characters to do harder missions which ignores how inefficient it would be.

I think he means the nightmare timers(why would you dare loot in nightmare mode!?) or the extraction timers, the extraction timers can be annoying especially if you dont want to leave and neither the host, I think extraction timers should depend on the host's decision, since hes the one whos doing it, anyone can leave anytime and do it again.

He probably means the extraction timer. It would be nice to have a way to denote when someone is farming or is looting everything, so when we're doing the same we can party up. And when we're in a rush, we can choose to go with a party that's also blitzing. That way we don't get stuck in a 30+ minute survival or we can loot to our heart's content, etc.

One mode could have a method of establishing quorum at extraction like an "I'm ready to leave dialogue.", so if someone just AFKs and is holding things up the level can be completed but otherwise the timer is inactive. Or perhaps splitting up the squad and letting some people leave while others stay. (Mostly important for someone who has a datamass and finds some place to idle.) Whereas the blitz mode, the timer works as normal. (That would also need a "There's an AFKer with a datamass who needs to drop it and not complete the mission while everyone else gets credit for the level.)

Dude the timers only apear once in a blue moon, and only on sabotage missions. suck it up. 

HAHA, get off the forums and play more.

I am referring to the extraction timers. I always play solo if I want to slog. Rescue is the worst for timers if you want to check everything out.

We're all going to have our own Tenno ships so you should be able to extract when you want to and leave the other Warframes behind or stay as long as you want. The only issues would be host migration or Void key ownership.

I like doing tower and derelict missions solo sometimes so you can just walk around at the end and check out the awesome environments.

HAHA, get off the forums and play more.

I am referring to the extraction timers. I always play solo if I want to slog. Rescue is the worst for timers if you want to check everything out.

If you are seriously complaining about the extraction timer, maybe you should play solo. Like, I mean, stay away from people, because personally, I would not want you on my team.

Why on gods green earth you would want to "check everything out" on a Rescue mission of all things, or ANY other mission with random people for that matter, when you obviously don't control the mission, its not YOUR mission, it's not your decision, and are fully aware BEFORE you enter the mission that it might happen.

You know that message from Lotus that states "You can extract now"? It's called an option. I don't like your idea of you removing my options, by trapping me in a mission, by hiding on some ceiling rafters and going to walk your dog.