Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Coptor Weapon: Amphis Or Scoliac

Yazeth

Question

10 answers to this question

If you're not going to use it only for coptering then you should check the 1.1-1.2 speed weapons too.

I am. I'm just asking which is better damage-wise. I'm not gonna use melee JUST for coptoring.

Now, a Dual Ichor with a berserker+fury+quickening crit build can send you flying, and is also amazing for combat.

This. it's better to have a copter weapon that is also deadly. Plus it's also recommended for the Valkyr too

Edited by genthis

I would recommend the Amphis to literally every player-- it's a wonderful weapon, and the only one I ever used pre-melee 2.0. I recently sold it after getting the Bo Prime, but it is very good at coptering. For me, it was just a bit too much, and it would always push me farther than I wanted to go, so I ended up selling it after getting the Bo Prime. The Amphis is still a wonderful weapon, however.

I was pleasantly surprised at how good Amphis was in Melee 2.0, but I don't remember if I have both stances or not. I think I just have one, but I did really really like it.

Whip stances seem better adjusted for when you're OP. Lots of attacks that hit lots of targets. If you're fighting low level stuff and one- or two-shotting it all I would say Scoliac. For general purpose and difficult content I would say Amphis.

Now, a Dual Ichor with a berserker+fury+quickening crit build can send you flying, and is also amazing for combat.

Berserker+Fury+Quickening works extremely well on the Amphis. It attacks so quickly that you're guaranteed to crit within a short period of time. And once you've got berserker fully proc'd, you're not going to run out of crits.

OT: The Amphis is better all in all.