Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Metroid Needs To Move To The Ps4 And Xb1

Soulphoenix1

You have no Idea what you are talking about, She isnt a robot, She is a female bounty hunter inside of a power suit. Her name is Samus Aran.

No way dude, why would they call it Metroid if the main character isn't named Metroid? And he's obviously a robot. Have you ever seen a person with bright orange skin and a green face? I didn't think so. Not to mention there's a phaser surgically attached to where his arm should be. Trust me, my dad works for Nintendo.

No way dude, why would they call it Metroid if the main character isn't named Metroid? And he's obviously a robot. Have you ever seen a person with bright orange skin and a green face? I didn't think so. Not to mention there's a phaser surgically attached to where his arm should be. Trust me, my dad works for Nintendo.

You have never played the game, I am 100 percent sure of that, and SHE is not a robot, she is WEARING A POWER SUIT. And the gun is not surgically attached, her arm goes through it. Ask your Dad, I know he would agree. 

xoXeL4q.png

hzy8wH4.jpg

M69NtEz.jpg

ikI6x8c.jpg

Look at this Pure proof FROM THE ACTUAL GAME that she IS a woman, She is NOT a robot, and that she does have a Right Arm, your argument is invalid, i am afraid.

Edited by ZyroHunter

You have never played the game, I am 100 percent sure of that, and SHE is not a robot, she is WEARING A POWER SUIT. And the gun is not surgically attached, her arm goes through it. Ask your Dad, I know he would agree. 

Look at this Pure proof FROM THE ACTUAL GAME that she IS a woman, She is NOT a robot, and that she does have a Right Arm, your argument is invalid, i am afraid.

tricked hard ;^)

It's your opinion and I respect your right to have it, but I believe you are wrong.

Wow, you really have no clue, even with the proof from the game right in front of your face, you shouldnt deserve to talk about Metroid. Everyone else would agree with me, since they have played the game, if you have played the game, then you would know that you are very wrong. I have played the game since I was three, and I have every single Metroid game, I know my stuff when it comes to Metroid, you clearly don't.

Edited by ZyroHunter

Wow, you really have no clue, even with the proof from the game right in front of your face, you shouldnt deserve to talk about Metroid. Everyone else would agree with me, since they have played the game, if you have played the game, then you would know that you are very wrong. I have played the game since I was three, and I have every single Metroid game, I know my stuff when it comes to Metroid, you clearly don't.

He clearly is trolling, just saying, don't take it too heavily the internet has these "things".

He clearly is trolling, just saying, don't take it too heavily the internet has these "things".

I know, and I thank you for saying that, it is just annoying even with the tons of trolls I have faced, but I am done saying anything about it, Thanks.

I know, and I thank you for saying that, it is just annoying even with the tons of trolls I have faced, but I am done saying anything about it,

No problem, I try not to deal with them and I hate seeing people get frustrated at these "things".

If you knew I was trolling (and I thought I was being pretty obvious), you should really ignore or joke along with it. Falling for it just makes me laugh harder ;^)

Honestly, Metroid Other M wasn't bad game play wise, the story just needs to get back to what metroid was.

Gotta interject here. The gameplay often gets overshadowed by the awful story, but make no mistake, it's still terrible:

The levels were horribly designed bland corridors, with designs which actively discourage backtracking or exploration (small ledges to stop speed boosting, doors locking uncontrollably behind you, and so on).

3D movement plain does not work on a D-Pad. Using the nunchuk could have fixed it, but for some asinine reason Sakomoto refused to consider alternate control schemes.

Switching to First person to fire missiles is awkward and a pain to use. Combat ultimately boiled down to mashing the dpad and spamming your charge shot.

There were no interesting or new upgrades. Except for a single mostly inconsequential beam ability, everything was a rehash of the abilities from Super Metroid.

Pixel Hunts.

I have played Metroid since I was three years old, and I cant believe you would say something like this, and Nintendo has never let IW or Activision touch Metroid. The only ones that have helped in the development of Metroid was Retro Studios and Team Ninja. I think, when you are speaking of this you are relating only to Metroid Other M. Metroid has been there since 86' and Nintendo has never made Mario and Zelda on any other system. Then why would they start doing it with Metroid? I think you only took the hate that you had towards Other M and applied it to the whole Metroid Franchise, sure they had problems with Other M. But what game company doesnt have their problems? You have to look at the other games, The Prime games, and the 2D games, Super Metroid put in the popularity for the game, and Metroid worked with Retro Studios to make the Prime games, which were some of the best games in the franchise. IW and Activision would ruin Metroid more than Team Ninja ever could to Other M. And besides, the Metroid Franchise has many unanswered questions:

Who was chasing Samus at the end of Metroid Prime 3?
How will Fusion's events lead into Metroid Dread?
Has all of the Phazon been eradicated after the Death of Phaaze?
Is Dark Samus really dead?

You have to wait for those answers. Because Nintendo is discussing already how they are going to make the next Metroid game on the Wii U, which will increase the gameplay ability. Anyway I have talked to people on the PS4 and the Xbox Live, and I have asked them how they like games like Metroid, 95% of all the people I have talked to have negative responses. Letting IW and Activision touch Metroid would ruin the next game. But moving the game to PS4 and Xbox One (Which they don't do with their games) would ruin the whole entire franchise. So I would think about what you are saying, because every game that Nintendo has made SOLELY by themselves, are popular, and every game they make by themselves never go to another system. Like I said before have you ever seen Mario and Zelda on another system? No, and they certainly would not start with Metroid.

Bloody hell. The Wii-U is dead.... Just it, even if Metroid makes it, the gimmicks could make it worse. It will be even worse than Other M, besides. If IW or Activision doesn't grab Metroid, PS4 and XB1 does.

You people need to give up fighting for Nintendo, IW and Activision will grab this IP. Nintendo has lost......

Edited by Soulphoenix1