Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If You Can Sign Up For 'tenno Pop Quiz'?

jjpdn

Ok, so let's say... The Lotus isn't sure about some of the Tenno's field abilities. 

So, she thinks of an idea. 

She hires a few other Tenno.to... well, 'test' them.

Specifics:

Normal Capture, Exterminate and Mobile Defense Only.

Only Applies to Full Teams

Tester's Conclave has to be around 1/4 of the team's total conclave. 

Tester's stats will be boosted, but not much. Should be around 1.5 or 2.5x. 

Limit of total test givers going around at a time (around 3 or 10, depending on the number of people online at the time). 

Testers have to have a pretty high rank.

Testers has a 24h cool off time after they test a team.

Testers will be sent to a random team with a rank of -unspecified- or higher.

One Tester per mission and only three testers per week at maximum for one person to meet, so if one person on your team has met three testers already, then there will be no testers for that mission.

Tester's missions are chosen at random. 

Testers gets kicked out of 'tester rooster' if they are not matched to a team for too long.

Testers appears in mission with advance warning from that person (he can create his own taunts, preset). 

Teams are only eligible to be tested if their average gear level (not including sentinels) is over 22. 

Tested Teams get free revives if they die.

Rewards:

Team Wins:

$

A lot of Affinity

Random chance of one of the following: 1 R5 fusion core, Rare Planet Resources (not the blue container ones, but rare yellow container ones), maybe other Mods?

Tester Wins:

$$$

A lot of Affinity

Random chance of one of the following: 1 R5 fusion core, Rare Planet Resources (not the blue container ones, but rare yellow container ones), maybe Mods? 

High chance of a gear. 

Possibility of a Spectre group blueprint.

And maybe other stuff?

Note: Rewards are changable, just suggest new ones, and the numbers listed are also changeable.

A/N: So, would it be too annoying to have a forced PvP or is it good?

any PvP is bad

in my opinion

Why?

Never did conclaves?

AI sucks right now, and can never stand a chance towards my one mile long sniping powers.

At least in this decade.

Human pros: Can learn

AI pros: Acc and responsiveness.

Human cons: Wrong descisions and timing.

AI cons: Can't learn, can't make inovative thing.

Edited by jjpdn

I suppose expanding conclave modes wouldn't be too bad, but as some people have mentioned on my "Interception as PvP mode" idea there may need to be some limitations placed on power usage or else certain Frames would be way too OP.

I suppose expanding conclave modes wouldn't be too bad, but as some people have mentioned on my "Interception as PvP mode" idea there may need to be some limitations placed on power usage or else certain Frames would be way too OP.

Can you give an exemple?

And it's not like you lose anything if you lose.

Free revives for the team and tester, if you read the whole thing.

would it be possible for a sniper and a sniper gun to shoot an enemy from a league

Real life? Yes. You would have to extremely good, have an extremely good spotter, have extremely good equipment...

Though actually, i think the best sniper can hit a target at a range of 5 mile, or something. 

Best to google it.

Edited by jjpdn

Can you give an exemple?

Valkyr becomes invincible when she uses Hysteria, Rhino and Frost can use Iron Skin and Snow Globe respectively to negate most damage, Blade Storm doesn't deal damage so much as it declares a certain number of enemies dead, etc.