Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deeper Weapon Customization

r3dback

I thought of a concept that can enhance the Weapon customization.

If the dev's could implement weapon customization like the game 'loadout', where you can make your base gun into anything you want from basic stuff like scopes and silencers to the way it fires what bullets and so on, these could implement different grips to improve stabilization or scopes for zoom and fire rate. Another side to this concept is to make weapon mods visible on the gun for example recoil mods could show as a fore grip or zoom capabilities could show a scope. Also mods like serration would make the barrel shaped differently or elemental mods could change the look of the magazine. I am yet to provide any images on this concept but in the meantime could you please leave feedback or elaborate or leave thoughts on similar concepts. 

I thought of a concept that can enhance the Weapon customization.

If the dev's could implement weapon customization like the game 'loadout', where you can make your base gun into anything you want from basic stuff like scopes and silencers to the way it fires what bullets and so on, these could implement different grips to improve stabilization or scopes for zoom and fire rate. Another side to this concept is to make weapon mods visible on the gun for example recoil mods could show as a fore grip or zoom capabilities could show a scope. Also mods like serration would make the barrel shaped differently or elemental mods could change the look of the magazine. I am yet to provide any images on this concept but in the meantime could you please leave feedback or elaborate or leave thoughts on similar concepts. 

that would make it more realistic and great idea 

+1