Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrath Of The Lotus Recruiting.

(PSN)IMainTheMains

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This Alliance seems to have their stuff together, I contacted RyanRFC Mid-March 2015 with our information;

NEW Storm Clan status (Just upgraded from Shadow) with current 30 members and 25 active within 24 hours; we are very PVP and community  focused. The alliance has an abundance of people; Ryan is chill, although I'd prefer using mic's for communication; initial impresions are this is a friendly community and there is no necessity to be formal. We will have to see how things work out.

The logo is very cool.

Thanks for acceptance into the alliance! we will contribute where possible and excited to be involved in rail combat.

Omega Xenon

This Alliance seems to have their stuff together, I contacted RyanRFC Mid-March 2015 with our information;

NEW Storm Clan status (Just upgraded from Shadow) with current 30 members and 25 active within 24 hours; we are very PVP and community  focused. The alliance has an abundance of people; Ryan is chill, although I'd prefer using mic's for communication; initial impresions are this is a friendly community and there is no necessity to be formal. We will have to see how things work out.

The logo is very cool.

Thanks for acceptance into the alliance! we will contribute where possible and excited to be involved in rail combat.

Omega Xenon

Didn't know you used forums lol. Happy to have you in the alliance.

Rerecruiting clans - preferably Storm-mountain but all sizes will be considered assuming they fit our requirements.

• 3 weeks later...