Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Resource Weekend ... (Again)

aoguro

this time i will not talk about the game-crashes

im simply curious how much rare-ressource-fights you have had

i was able to expirience 2 of them until now and since friday night (3 times the game crashed and after this i never have had - by playing really a lot this weekend - this "rare-ressource-weekend-expirience" again)

was it that ? im a bit puzzled about the announcement, for what was or is it ?

Edited by Pala7ine

ok, thank you, didnt read straight ... yes, i played all three ONCE over the whole weekend XD

missed the ressources on the floor and more because of too much lag or whatever technical issue ...

thx for the link, this made my weekend XD

ps: in next life i will become leader and head of some great game-development-company, i will get hillarious rich ... (gentle smile without any jelousy) 8-}

Edited by Pala7ine

i dont think you understand, read it again

its 3 alerts for 24 hours each, the third one did not even start yet........

Think he's mistaken the Reactor alert we had yesterday which wasn't part of the 3 alerts for one of those said alerts.

Edited by Naith

ok, thank you, didnt read straight ... yes, i played all three ONCE over the whole weekend XD

missed the ressources on the floor and more because of too much lag or whatever technical issue ...

thx for the link, this made my weekend XD

ps: in next life i will become leader and head of some great game-development-company, i will get hillarious rich ... (gentle smile without any jelousy) 8-}

When they said "rare resources" they meant the alert rewards, not the drops on the ground. Also that last part was totally unnecessary