Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe - 200,000 Facebook Likes! Celebrate Video

BaSiLB

You think we can get U14 as an reward and to celebrate?

Since DE are overjoyed by 200k facebook likes, can they please give us all another Dex Weapon

Love how folks will try and use any little occasion to get more stuff.

OH REA_....ok  sorry I will stop.

but this augment has gone before he said "probably" and go onto page 50 of the hype topic to understand "probably"

"Probably" almost always means "Definitely" when devs are involved.

Probably delayed? It is delayed. Probably nerfed? It is nerfed.

Love how folks will try and use any little occasion to get more stuff.

Well what do you expect from an item-based game where most people currently have no other goals than to eventually get more items?

Edited by MeduSalem

I'm surprised no one's noticed yet.

But this was directly inspired by one of Yuikami's comics.

I'll have to find it... and there's so many. @_@ I'll edit this post when I do.

k I got bored trying to find it (Not that Yuikami's comics are boring. They're hilarious!). But yeah I could've sworn one of her comic strips was like this vid. Either way, good stuff.

I bet they used that voice changing deal to actually literally make the corpus say those words in their language.

Edited by SoulEchelon

LOL! not that much man .. 

That's probably pretty accurate, considering that about 2 and a half months ago, Steve said that Update 14 was "a few weeks away".  "A few" means around 3, maybe 4.  So if someone says something is "A few weeks away" and then  2 and a half months go by with no news except that "Oh it's not ready yet and probably won't be ready next week either trolololololo"   I'm not really gonna get my hopes up that they can even make that deadline.  So I'll just say that U14 is about 2 months away and if it comes out before that then I'll be pleasantly surprised. 

Yup, that vid was funny :)

I wish we could have these more often... you know... not necessarily high quality graphic trailers... just some cutscenes.. like this one.

Corpus with Grakatas and Brakks? WAT?

idk either :P

I is confus.

That's probably pretty accurate, considering that about 2 and a half months ago, Steve said that Update 14 was "a few weeks away".  "A few" means around 3, maybe 4.  So if someone says something is "A few weeks away" and then  2 and a half months go by with no news except that "Oh it's not ready yet and probably won't be ready next week either trolololololo"   I'm not really gonna get my hopes up that they can even make that deadline.  So I'll just say that U14 is about 2 months away and if it comes out before that then I'll be pleasantly surprised. 

2 and a half months ago? That would be..April. A bit over exaggerating, aren't we? That was closer to U13's debut.

They've TALKED about U14, but never have they gave us an exact date. Let's not put words in the devs' mouths.