Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Storage In Ship

(PSN)EliteAssassin001

hello fellow tenno

with update 14 coming and the player ship sounding amazing, i was wondering if we could have a room for our warframes like in iron man even if its just for display. like the pic below

0d96851b72777b2b4a0de520aa394e1f.jpg?ito

cheers elite

+1 Warframe display cases please.

It's a cool idea, but there are two and a half snags that come to mind;  We don't know how big the ship's area will be to have something like this in it, aka sizing limitations.  What would the limit be?  Which frames would it show if you have more frames than the limit?

The thing is that, albeit not at some crazy/alarming rate, the game does indeed get new frames both in terms of unique additions and in the form of Primes.  Beyond that even, there's no cap to slots that I'm aware of so it's possible to have more frames by having duplicates of any given frame.

So long as there's no actual technical hitch in terms of having the game need to load that many things, I wouldn't see a problem with adding this aside from the fact that it couldn't possibly accommodate for all frames forever without being absurdly lengthy.

Edited by (PS4)Bobtm0

It's a cool idea, but there are two and a half snags that come to mind;  We don't know how big the ship's area will be to have something like this in it, aka sizing limitations.  What would the limit be?  Which frames would it show if you have more frames than the limit?

The thing is that, albeit not at some crazy/alarming rate, the game does indeed get new frames both in terms of unique additions and in the form of Primes.  Beyond that even, there's no cap to slots that I'm aware of so it's possible to have more frames by having duplicates of any given frame.

So long as there's no actual technical hitch in terms of having the game need to load that many things, I wouldn't see a problem with adding this aside from the fact that it couldn't possibly accommodate for all frames forever without being absurdly lengthy.

One solution could be having "x" amount of your most used frames, or just put a holographic projector somewhere on your ship and have it cycle your frames