The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Filming A Warframe Commentary And Stalker Showed Up Xd

Perky

show it to us, otherwise no1 will beleive you

What isn't to believe? Stalker's moments of messing up a team aren't exactly far and few between...

OP's story is both believable and hilarious! I'd quite like to see the video associated with this! If it's anything like me, it will sound like:

'oh my god, oh my god, Stalker is saying stuff to me... what is going on???? Someone save me! COME BACK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!'

What isn't to believe? Stalker's moments of messing up a team aren't exactly far and few between...

OP's story is both believable and hilarious! I'd quite like to see the video associated with this! If it's anything like me, it will sound like:

'oh my god, oh my god, Stalker is saying stuff to me... what is going on???? Someone save me! COME BACK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!'

I'll be scheduling the upload for tomorrow at 3 PM US central time if you're truly interested, unfortunately, I was a level 30 rhino so it was less of a fight and more of a "Let me shove my hammer down your throat", I just thought it was ironically timed because I hadn't seen him for like 4 days now :) haha