Video Game Feels

Deidaku

There had been multiple "games" that gave "feels". I'd list some off but this is warframe forums and i'd hate to get in trouble for "mentioning" other games in the warframe forums. I must ask though to interject, was there a point you were aiming for? and what was an answer you were intending to read? If only as an example?

There had been multiple "games" that gave "feels". I'd list some off but this is warframe forums and i'd hate to get in trouble for "mentioning" other games in the warframe forums. I must ask though to interject, was there a point you were aiming for? and what was an answer you were intending to read? If only as an example?

This is offtopic, good Tenno.

Anything save for NSFW and offensive content is free to roam here.

Metro 2033's Ranger ending. At the time I did not know my actions could affect the future, but they did, and boy, did I feel bad. I knew they were just trying to communicate in their own way. Then on Metro: Last Light it was confirmed the Ranger ending to be the actual true ending, and then I felt even worse. - The Metro series were just a roller coaster of feels overall.

Edited by JRMC

My childhood feels?

I was a kid when I finished MegaMan X5, and the endings were always heartbreaking.

One one hand, if you did everything as best you could, preventing any worse calamity from befalling the earth, you lose your best friend.

On another hand, if you did everything as best you could, but your luck sucked, your best friend would turn on you, forcing you to fight a brainwashed version of himself, only to bring him back to his senses later on.

And then the worst possible ending, you not only failed to stop even worse devastation, but your friend turned on you, you had to fight him, and he was then used as a shield by the final boss in a last ditch effort of revenge, and your memory of him was entirely erased, and edited to refuse any acknowledgement of said best friend.

Later on in the series, MegaMan Zero 4, the ending depressed me as well.

Title character finally regains his memory, finds out his purpose over the course of 4 games, and then has to give up everything in order to protect anyone else. Even if Zero was the series 'Black Knight' with how he always came back, this final stand was just too much.

The games were excellent, but still. Dem feels. 

My childhood feels?

I was a kid when I finished MegaMan X5, and the endings were always heartbreaking.

One one hand, if you did everything as best you could, preventing any worse calamity from befalling the earth, you lose your best friend.

On another hand, if you did everything as best you could, but your luck sucked, your best friend would turn on you, forcing you to fight a brainwashed version of himself, only to bring him back to his senses later on.

And then the worst possible ending, you not only failed to stop even worse devastation, but your friend turned on you, you had to fight him, and he was then used as a shield by the final boss in a last ditch effort of revenge, and your memory of him was entirely erased, and edited to refuse any acknowledgement of said best friend.

Later on in the series, MegaMan Zero 4, the ending depressed me as well.

Title character finally regains his memory, finds out his purpose over the course of 4 games, and then has to give up everything in order to protect anyone else. Even if Zero was the series 'Black Knight' with how he always came back, this final stand was just too much.

The games were excellent, but still. Dem feels. 

oh man, the zero series was indeed amazing, such a shame that the fourth was so easy (even more so with a maxed defense elf) but that ending was both glorious and awful at the same time

even more so because it seems that it, finally, was the last sacrifice.

As cliche as it may sound, being a big fan of the series: Final Fantasy X.

So many different scenario's for the feels.

Halo 4 and Gears of War 3 I imagine game a lot of people the sad treatment.

I almost forgot To The Moon... That game was amazing, when it was over I didn't want to play any game for days,, I was just that satisfied.

Edited by ASilverblade