Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make Automatic Marking For Rare Mods And Components.

ultra_KING

I don't even want to know how many mods I missed from people not marking them. It seems most people I play with have to be asked to mark and even then they often don't I don't think I should have to ask them to they should just do it. Some people that don't do it could be new and not know about the marking button and that's excusable, but then there's the people who are clearly just to important to press a button... I believe that it would be better for everyone if the responsibility to mark the rare drops was shifted to the game system rather then the players themselves.

Well I guess but that takes up a whole mod space and I assume a lot of people like me would rather have that spot saved for a mod that helps them with fighting rather then something like that.

+ I checked and I don't own one

Edited by ultra_KING

Well I guess but that takes up a whole mod space and I assume a lot of people like me would rather have that spot saved for a mod that helps them with fighting rather then something like that.

Gives 14 extra mod capacity, and you wont miss anything from Energy Siphon.

It is great Aura that is mostly overlooked by people.

I really dont understand the issue with these things. You're gonna be picking up everything anyway right? What difference does it make if you know the mod was rare or not 2 seconds early. Even if other player is a rusher, you're going to be behind them and pick up everything on the way. There is no situation in this game that makes you miss mods unless you are doing something stupid like split up in survival or something similar. On top of all that, rare mods even have that huge yellow beacon that you can spot from across the whole level.

Isn't there a frickin' light or sth like that? Not meaning to be rude, but are you blind or sth?

Mind to walk around for loot during defenses? Stick with the team in other missions?

Use a Thief's Wit mod? Or, use a Carrier?

That's already in game for mods, the big yellow ball of light is a rare mod, which can be seen through walls.  So if you are too far away from the team to see them, then there is your problem

it can't be seen through walls unless you have loot detector on, in which case all mods appear as yellow. The rare mods beam of light is still visible but not through walls.