Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Build

Varja99

Question

8 answers to this question

Duration is not worth sacrificing range for Radial Blind.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Excalibur_prime/t_30_14003124013_1-1-10-4-8-5-5-3-5-8-10-5-13-4-3-14-6-5-46-7-5-55-2-3-68-0-3-69-5-3-256-9-3_68-2-1-7-55-9-5-9-13-7-69-4-14-5-46-6-4-9-256-11-8-14_17/en/1-0-6/807/0 is the build I use. Max Range and Efficiency, Natural Talent, and even a decent duration bump (+18%) to make Slash Dash a better mobility tool. But you could ditch SD and the two duration mods and just spam RD a little more often.

The underrated master of Crowd Control. 

http://goo.gl/Pz3HT9

Not needing to mod for anything other than Radial Blind frees up some mod space which allows Rage to be used as a backup energy source - for when you REALLY need to spam it and you have no other way of getting energy in a tight spot. You should never really go down with this build and it makes the vast majority of the game incredibly easy. Sure Footed is another extra safeguard but can be replaced with a mod of your choice - I would also recommend Natrual Talent or Enemy Sense. 

I'm looking for a new build for my Excalibur Prime any suggestions?

I run radial javelin and blind

stretch

streamline

redirection

intensify

blindrage

flow

fleeting

narrowminded

doesn't sound the best but I works great for me radial javelin costs 50 but I mostly blind javelin is for sticky situations

I run radial javelin and blind

stretch

streamline

redirection

intensify

blindrage

flow

fleeting

narrowminded

doesn't sound the best but I works great for me radial javelin costs 50 but I mostly blind javelin is for sticky situations

Narrow minded and only Stretch? Seems pretty low range for blind and javelin.