Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Subtle Improvements

Mr_No_Face

IS there a way we can award players in game for more co-operative play. Every mission that I play with strangers just feels like a race to get kills. Also Why can't we scroll through players we spectate once we die? Also a quick Search for players in the region, recruiting, and trading chats on PS4.

You're playing mostly with 'Hallway Heroes' then, you will find a good team at some point. Also, you can actually scroll through players on PC (not sure about PS4), it's O and P, which can be changed to what you desire through the settings menu. 

I'm interested in your quick search idea, but the commands /invite and /w render the search bar useless.

Hope it helps.

If you can complete coop game alone then whats the reason to play coop.

Difficulty is at fault my friend.

Counterpoint:

If you don't intend to play co-op why haven't you switched to solo? The problem isn't difficulty it's people ruining others fun with "imah play muh garmes howah wan" but refusing to to take responsibility for you know the "mission" part of the mission. Oh they still want it to get done but not by them. Not how they want to play, have to burden someone else.

Smart enough to figure out why they keep failing defenses too stupid to actually fix the problem. Still always willing to yell at the poor shlub they stuck with the pod who likes to watch it die when he's all alone (<me)

Edited by NevanChambers

Counterpoint:

If you don't intend to play co-op why haven't you switched to solo? The problem isn't difficulty it's people ruining others fun with "imah play muh garmes howah wan" but refusing to to take responsibility for you know the "mission" part of the mission. Oh they still want it to get done but not by them. Not how they want to play, have to burden someone else.

Smart enough to figure out why they keep failing defenses too stupid to actually fix the problem. Still always willing to yell at the poor shlub they stuck with the pod who likes to watch it die when he's all alone (<me)

Counterpoint:

Its not enjoying gameplay, its pretending that game requires more of you than it actually is.

If only 1 person needs to guard pod at defense dont blame 3 ppl from rushing spawns, when game actually requires 4 persons to stay at pod they do like on 30+ waves of t3 or t4.

Counterpoint:

Its not enjoying gameplay, its pretending that game requires more of you than it actually is.

If only 1 person needs to guard pod at defense dont blame 3 ppl from rushing spawns, when game actually requires 4 persons to stay at pod they do like on 30+ waves of t3 or t4.

I most certainly do blame those people rushing the spawns as no one held a gun to their head to make them do it. If that's how they feel each of them needs to be in a solo match or find someone who agrees to stand idly by to clean up the 2-3 enemies that make it to the pod (still enough to take it out by the way). You want to lay the blame for bad player behavior and complete selfishness at the feet of the devs rather than where it belongs. That's fine and all but just because I was trying to defend the pod at first they have no right to yell at me for playing my way and letting it die while I take scans, or to yell while I defend the abandoned target and they bleed out. Since I can't expect a team then they shouldn't expect me to take one for it.

Finally you'd be amazed at what some of the player base will do in T3 Or 4

Edited by NevanChambers

I most certainly do blame those people rushing the spawns as no one held a gun to their head to make them so it. If that's how they feel each of them needs to be in a solo match or find someone who agrees to stand idly by to clean up the 2-3 enemies that make it to the pod (still enough to take it out by the way). You want to lay the blame for bad player behavior and complete selfishness at the feet of the devs rather than where it belongs. That's fine and all but just because I was trying to defend the pod at first they have no right to yell at me for playing my way and letting it die while I take scans, or to yell while I defend the abandoned target and they bleed out. Since I can't expect a team then they shouldn't expect me to take one for it.

Finally you'd be amazed at what some of the player base will do in T3 Or 4

No one forced them, but at the same time their intuition told them "you can go, theres no need for everyone to stand there" and since they are bored they listened to it. If enemies would actually survive more than 1-2 shots then it would convince ppl to stay at pod instead of camping spawns cause that would be simply most reasonable choice.

And tbh i would blame last guy for abandoning the pod, if you dont want to guard it, at least inform them that you leave it unguarded and go on killing spree, if they still ignore it then its their fault.

So yea balance the game and it will become coop instead of race.

I havent seen truly idiotic ppl at t3def for 3 updates now.

Edited by Davoodoo