Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Deathmark From Vay Hek/alad V

tomareomo

I've done 50-60 invasion missions against the grineer, but I never got my deathmark except the first invasion (the g3 have appeared after 3 missions and I kill them); the same thing happened before with Alad V deathmark... I don't know if it is a bug, but I red that lots of players encounters g3 regularly after being marked (and I also red that some players like me don't even get the mark...). Please I want my Brakk ç_ç

Just because you haven't received a message from the appropriate source doesn't mean you aren't marked... As for their appearance rate... Well, I was marked the day the G3 were introduced, but I never saw them until just last week, when they decided to jump me as I was playing solo with very low leveled gear... :/

I believe you only receive a threat when you go from 0 to 1 deathmarks, and not for subsequent ones. If you get back down to 0, then the next one will trigger a message.

-Edit- This should be true for the Stalker, Harvester and Grustrag 3.

Edited by Kthal

I too have been wondering about this. How many invasions missions do you need to do to get the G3 after you again? One of my marks got used up recently and I've done five, maybe six invasions siding with the Corpus since then. I get the reward confirmations each time the invasion ends but nothing from Mr. Hek telling me he's p***ed.

I believe you only receive a threat when you go from 0 to 1 deathmarks, and not for subsequent ones. If you get back down to 0, then the next one will trigger a message.

Is this also the case for Harvester and Stalker?

Edited by Dualice

-Edit- This should be true for the Stalker, Harvester and Grustrag 3.

Not true.

Death marks stay. I have got god knows how many messages from both Hek and Alad V, without ever being targeted by G3 or Harvester.

The Deathmark notification system is extremely flawed right now. Just keep playing missions. The G3 and Harvester are both fairly rare spawns, so you're not going to find them immediately.

Edited by Stormandreas

honestly he is probably been playing for 5 hours and said omg i don't get what i want must be a glitch

been farming harvester for like 1 - 2 months now, wanna know how many times it appeared? 1 time and its not even my mark, did many invasions against corpus too, wanna know how many mails I got? 0, although I may still have the mark but not receiving any mail because salad v likes annoying me that much. At least harvester appeared before my eyes even if its only 1 time xD

Edited by Soupalicious

no :I, i passed almost 36 hours hunting for the three stooges

I know the feeling :c just keep doing grineer missions or invasions against grineer and they'll come...try going with 3 more people that have the mark for more chance for them to appear c: