Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Melee Weapon Do You Want To See?

Aciaj613

Well I like doing these posts because they are fun to do and interesting, but onto the main point.

What is your dream melee weapon for you to have in warframe? It can be a weapon type, a weapon from another game. Just anything really.

My personal dream weapon is to have a Rapier in warframe. Main reason I want one so bad is because I like to fence Epee so I find it would be fun to sort of replicate that in one of my favorite games.

"Maybe I'll slip in a sentence/response or two"

Or you won't because I won't allow you to speak...

Onto the main point, AGAIN

COME AT ME COMMUNITY!

Warning: This post may or may not overload thinking capacity from waking up in the morning, take caution in thinking of a creative response.

EDIT: AS A BONUS... I will allow weapon skins for an idea.

For example, I want there to be a skin for the whip that replaces the tip with a giant rubber hand.

Edited by Aciaj613

A chainsword.

"GOING WARHAMMER UP IN THIS BI-"

Woah jeebus, cool yourself before you finish that sentence.

"You kidding?, this magnificent person suggested one of the coolest weapons there is"

I know he did, but you were about to break forum rules....

"I wasn't aware people follow them"

Of course...

A lot of people want nunchaku and sai, so that they can cosplay Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ingame. I, personally, would like to see DE tackle the Mubuchae, heh.

Never heard of said weapon, care to provide picture?

I would love to see these shotgun fighting gloves. Saw them in an anime but have no idea what it was called.

Basically this girl was beating up people with these metal gloves and every time she punched a pellet shell would go off, soo coool :D

Ethereal Breath of the Dying Collosus Blade

Ethereal Breath of the Dying Berserker Axe

Nailbat

Kanabo

Chakram

We need less quick little "ITS LIKE IM REALLY IN MY FAVORITE ANIME" swords and more blunt objects or massive weapons that are intimidating as hell.

Doesn't matter everyone will just use Icors/Dragon Nikana straight after leveling anything for the affinity so what's the point in even adding anymore honestly.

I would love to see these shotgun fighting gloves. Saw them in an anime but have no idea what it was called.

Basically this girl was beating up people with these metal gloves and every time she punched a pellet shell would go off, soo coool :D

HAH Neat idea.

Also made me think of an arrow re-skin. WHAT IF there was arrows with giant boxing gloves on the end of them.... it would be glorious to punch stalker/vay hek in the face. Hell, even fellow tenno when I go to conclave.

Ethereal Breath of the Dying Collosus Blade

Ethereal Breath of the Dying Berserker Axe

Nailbat

Kanabo

Chakram

We need less quick little "ITS LIKE IM REALLY IN MY FAVORITE ANIME" swords and more blunt objects or massive weapons that are intimidating as hell.

Doesn't matter everyone will just use Icors/Dragon Nikana straight after leveling anything for the affinity so what's the point in even adding anymore honestly.

That depends my friend, if DE makes them correctly. I hope the Aegis will not end up being a flop because Sword and Shield is one of my favorite melee types as well.

That's just the other name for fighting fans. Oh, it would be a nostalgia feast for all the fans of ye olden martial arts movies.

KitanaFans3.jpg

P1010027__67463.1323726693.1280.1280.jpg

Thank you for providing a picture, I had no idea that was the official name for it.

Edited by Aciaj613