Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Melee Weapon Do You Want To See?

Aciaj613

I would love to see these shotgun fighting gloves. Saw them in an anime but have no idea what it was called.

Basically this girl was beating up people with these metal gloves and every time she punched a pellet shell would go off, soo coool :D

Like this?

I would like to see a double bladed sword, but that might be kind of awkward to sheath.  It would also probably need a new stance, and that would be annoying.

I see what you mean. Two birds, one spear eh? It should have punch through like bows, but not as much. I don't know about having extras, but it teleporting back to you seems good. Basically a third throwing melee weapon, four if you count Glaive Prime as it's own thing.

I see what you mean. Two birds, one spear eh? It should have punch through like bows, but not as much. I don't know about having extras, but it teleporting back to you seems good. Basically a third throwing melee weapon, four if you count Glaive Prime as it's own thing.

I'd imagine sadly most people would call it a re-skin of Glaive, but if it has pure puncture damage it could be one of the first melee weapons besides fang to role with it.

Like this?

I would like to see a double bladed sword, but that might be kind of awkward to sheath.  It would also probably need a new stance, and that would be annoying.

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for :D

I would love to see some sort of fantasy style double edged sword, something that looks like it has a lot of weight 

Would settle for a chainsaw but this ^. Alternativly Jaw Sword Prime!!!

Prime version addtion(When channeling the edges of jaw sword start to spin in a cycle similar to a chainsaw, deals slash damage to those that come in contact with the blade, even if it is not being swung.)

Realistically this would never happen but one can dream.

I don't see why, it's not like it's going to bounce around like the Glaive (Prime) and Kestrel. Yeah, it'd be all about puncture damage, with some impact and slash. I'm thinking, calling it Gungnir, the spear of Odin.

You bring up very valid points. Bravo to you sir. *Starts clapping really quick and proudly*

EDIT: Btw, nice name

Edited by Aciaj613

A forearm-mounted Kunai and Chain Tenno whip weapon, that has a charge attack that acts like Valkyr's Rip Line...

Thats what I most want in a weapon, because I think my Loki Prime would look awesome with it ^_^

Anyone remember the Daedric Crescent Blade from the Elder Scroll series? One of my favourite in-game weapons evarrr. Though as with most fun-to-use melee weapons, its design is quite impractical, so probably not gonna happen :P

Here is a fan-made version in Skyrim:

69891267.jpg

Edited by Dualice

A forearm-mounted Kunai and Chain Tenno whip weapon, that has a charge attack that acts like Valkyr's Rip Line...

Thats what I most want in a weapon, because I think my Loki Prime would look awesome with it ^_^

The cries have been heard DE. A chain weapon must happen.

"YEAH YOU SLACKERS!"

Hey slackers is too far, they work very hard on this stuff

"Doesn't mean you can't slack... aren't you supposed to be writing a paper?"

Ok you bring up a very valid point....

They will, in fact, be implemented. Their 3D models have already been shown in the latest devstream.

Really? But...I just started designing one made by tenno using some grineer tech. Small jets such as on the Jat Kittag. Eeeeegh. Ill finish the design anyway and post it I guess.

Anyone remember the Daedric Crescent Blade from the Elder Scroll series? One of my favourite in-game weapons evarrr. Though as with most fun-to-use melee weapons, its design is quite impractical, so probably not gonna happen :P

Here is a fan-made version in Skyrim:

They are coming out with something similar, don't exactly remember what they were called though...

Ah forgive me, for I have not played much legend of zelda at all

Infact, I started Mojira's Mask recently so the game series is kinda new to me. So far the game is kinda scary...

It's a side quest sword you can get in Ocarina of Time.

It basically makes the Master Sword look like child's play.