Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Source Fanfiction] Rebellion How-To (Upd Sep 25: Harassment Fire, Analysis + Angry Doodle #2)

emaralez87

for your attention another masterpiece of techsupport documentation from the author of  "instructions for corpus rookies" and "sednas rebellion" - story about Red Veil rebellion rising!

genre - political thriller, cyberpunk, kinda A-team or penguins of Madagascar action, futuristic. orientated on old%&^s. do you like "bladerunner", "star wars", "witcher", "1984", "2001 a space odyssey" or "the hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy" ? - then this stuff for you! 

what “open source fanfiction” (OSF) means:

OSF means what you may use every idea or part of this fanfiction in your purposes, but you should make a link to original fanfiction.

also OSF means what you may rewrite or supply every existing material in this fanfiction by your own material and become co-author of this mess piece of literature.

fanarts also welcome!

PS: grammarnazi permanently needed.

Part I

- Ch0. profiles

- Ch1. Who cares

- Ch2. Beginning

- Ch3. Gaining resources

- Ch3.1. Overture

- Ch3.2. Connectivity issues

- Ch3.3. Two girls, one shuttle

- Ch3.3.1. Creeper

- Ch3.3.2. Unexpected developments

- Ch3.4. Reinforcement

- Ch3.4.1. Seizure

- Ch3.4.2. Big dog

Part II

- Ch4. Conspiration

angry doodle #1

- Ch5. Training

- Ch6. Other stuff

- Ch7. Harassment fire

- Ch7.1. Preparing

- Ch7.2. Sortie

- Ch7.3. Planing

- Ch7.4. Last preparing

- Ch7.5. Action

- Ch7.6. Analysis. (+ angry doodle #2)

route chart

nearly 18 chapters with lot of subchapters. 4 parts - how rebellion started, rebellion starts do some S#&$, rebellion starts throw S#&$ to the fan, S#&$ falls from the sky.

lot of suspense, so lot of suspense what it can't be seen before resurection.

Edited by emaralez87

Ch0. profiles

Group name: Red Veil

Known group members:

Cantis (Vail): master-builder, she is a fugitive from the invaded areas of Mars while Gradivus Dilemma operation, was evacuated to Sedna colonies with her family. by the legend she was left Sedna to participate in Pluton Solar Rail Reconstruction. distinguishing characteristics - none.

Laino (Smoke): programmer from Jupiter, was participate in Zanuca Projekt. she was stated to Mars while Corpus fight back to carry out information, what was left there while evacuating of Zanuca Labs before Gradivus Dilemma operation. distinguishing characteristics - scrubby, short legs, big feet, normal constitution, eyes was replaced by additional reality neuro implants.

Borrok (Fighter): regular crewman, was stated to Mars while Corpus fight back after Gradivus Dilemma operation. His bride works as teacher at Pluto garrison. distinguishing characteristics - none.

Olteko (Creeper): unemployed migrant from Sedna. came to Mars while Corpus fight back after Gradivus Dilemma operation as hunky in search of better life. distinguishing characteristics - tall, athletic, body and face covered by art scarification (circuit motives), have primitive facial features, numb - uses voice modulator and other interfaces to communicate, have analgesia disorder.  

Locations:

“Rebellion base”: wrecked Grineer ship in one of Mars brownfields.
“Working class area”:  slum quarters of Mars - place for vagabonds, hunkys, crewmen, who waiting for shiftchange or home-ship and criminals. suddenly,  “working class area” have very good developed infrastructure.
“Home”: place, where character registrated as roomer. Characters have to be some time at their “homes” to not be counted as missing persons. Cantis and Laino roomers Hivemind Hostels, Borrok and Olteco are roomers in “Working class area” hostels.

Other Mars locations

sry I’m too lazy to thinkout “real names” so there are only aliases :D. also this chapter should be like about grineer officer, who reads profiles of terrorists at his workplace, while drinking this green liquid and he is very bored. then some casual grineer army stuff happens. 
about character's motivations in nutshell: Cantis is one of this strange married C***s, her life changed and she ran away to "bear retribution in the name of the moon"; Laino is stereotypical nerdy hacker, she knows what she would be killed soon so she just needs to change a "workplace" as fast as she can;  Borrok is true soldier, who skewers on his $&*^ both empires with queens and board, he knows what things goes not right and he wanna (and ready) to change the word into a better place by his own hands; Olteco is creeper, he is stereotype of "this guy should be betrayer, but, oh, no, he is not, he has his cool motives"   

but to be honest they are who they are 'cause this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/233201-fanlyrics-in-live-action-upd-july-10-how-stalker-and-valkyr-found-understanding-spellcheck-needed/?p=3029037

Edited by emaralez87

Ch1. Who cares

*Cantis inner monologue*

You shouldn’t think what I’m against Grineer or for Corpus. No one innocent. I’ll &!$$ off them all. If no one cares - why should I? No. If no one cares means what I should! Low chance for success, high chance I’ll be liquidated. Am I ready? - Yes. I’m ready to dice with death, to put at the risk lives of my kin, health of my friends and to kill my ex fellow humans for… no matter, I’ve decided and I have to start it now. Am I ready? Huh. No one can be ready for this. Everyone starts unready .

doesn't matter for storyline what she doing while thinking and where she is, but it would be grate to write out "atmosphere" later  

Edited by emaralez87

Ch2. Beginning

*Cantis inner monologue at ”Home”*

I need people for my “army”. Now this is main problem. I may not just went out and cry out loud what I need volunteers.  Informators are everywhere.  I need someone whom I know personally and trust, or someone, who have demands to Queens or Board. Yes, Board under obligation to many colonists and crewmen, as Queens have their own bloody depths.
Meh, thought I’ll see informator in everyone, as everyone would see informator in me. This would be tough. But without people I’ll be just one of this lone-mad-terrorists.

So, task #1: find people. How many? OK I know myself - I can’t manage more than four people... including myself. So two or three, no more. But I don’t need just dummy meet - one day someone should become a leader as me.

I’ve heard Laino is here too. She is perfect recruit - she knows what happened here and she is crazy enough to join me. OK I know she is spy, but she is fair girl - nevertheless she’ll be wasted one day and she knows it.

Hey, new character introduced here! They know each other... somehow. this is not important for storyline and character development how they were meet and how their friendship or whatever started, but here may be clues.

Edited by emaralez87

Ch3. Gaining resources.

*Cantis inner monologue while trip from “Home” to “Rebellion base”. Laino uses other way to  “Rebellion base” to not raise suspicions*

Transport, communications support, weapon. This costs a lot of credits. This is a first thing what WE should do - gain money, weapon, transport and organize communications support. 

Task #2: gain money.
War is expensive thing - only leaders of the Board can chip in war. Even regular boardsmen  can chip only in little shooting to the colonists.  We can't do anything. We should gain money for our rebellion somewhere. There are two ways - fundraising and crime. Seems we should use both.

*“Rebellion base”*

Laino can hack cash terminals. 
- Laino, what’s your plan?
- Let me think this through: I need some time to hack terminal, 5 minutes minimum.
- Too long. Patrol will came in 3 minutes after intruding will be detected.
- I know. I can mount bypass bug to remote access terminal. Then I’ll ran away and after remote hacking another cash terminal will give us some of it’s credits. It should work in 7-10 minutes on usual Beecloud terminals.
- Sounds like plan. 

here adventure starts! mb Cantis have vicious habit talk to herself in front of mirror or smthng? also most "missions" have kinda "The Penguins of Madagascar" format: discussion at the base, technical preparation, action, S#&$ happens, discussion at the base etc

Edited by emaralez87

Ch3.1. Overture.

*Ares Vallis, area of the Mars, occupied by Grineer invaders. Cntis deactivated two cams by her Spectra (Spectra is instrument for space construction works, so every Corpus builder have it), Laino doing her hacker-magic with cash terminal *

- Oh Nemesis! - Laino whooped while hacking terminal, then she continued her usual swearing.
- Stop shouting! Do your job! I’ve broke two cams - patrol will be soon. - sad Cantis nervously.
- Gimme a min…
- We have it not!
- Now YOU stop shouting at me! Trust me. That’s it. Let’s go home.

*“Rebellion base”*

- Would you explain me what happened? - Cantis pointed on bunch of credits near her feet. - How you did it so fast without this your oogie-boogie-remote-access-stuff?
- It was not usual Beecloud terminal. It was Hivemind powered Beecloud terminal. You know, I was sweared out loud when noticed this bug in our inner terminals while working in Zanuca labs, but now… What if … What if it's not all that simple? What if this is uncommon coincidence?
- Stop thinking. Just do your magic for couple more times - we will be haunted soon.

*After couple more hacked terminals Cantis and Laino talking, while walking around the “Rebellion base”. Satellites can’t see them near the base, ‘cause Laino’s “dummy signal” around the base*

- What would you say, if they catch you?
- What I am a newcomer in furtum. My profile is innocent - they’ll release me soon. Of course I’ll never be master-builder after this but this is better then go to the jail as terrorist. And what would you say in this case?
- Hah! - Laino’s laugh sounded sad, - they wouldn’t let me say a thing…

Whoo - intrigue. Alad’s nose too big to hide it here! :D

atmosphere of stealth mission with terminal hacking needed.

why terminals on the Mars bugged (IMO obvious why, but my husband sad this is not obvious for him, so, mb, it would be surprise :) ) and why no one would listen Laiono we would know later

Edited by emaralez87

Ch3.2. Connectivity issues.

*“Rebellion base”*

- Do we have enough credits to start? - Laino asked.
- We have what we have. - Cantis answered. - Now we have to solve our communication problem. You know… you eyes...
 - Ah, this… this is not a problem - we may buy lot of cheap communicators, you know, this S#&$ty Luxor things without software. 3 of 10 will be broken, but this stuff is cheap and I can tune it on my implants, between each other and to some other devices.
- Can you tune this stuff to “listen” patrol communicators? Now we should react immediately on every sneezing.
- Hm… in theory - yes, but I need more stuff to make a pilot scheme.
- You’ll have it. NB, we need 3 “special” communicators - no more.

here is nothing interesting - just technical feature :/
but to be honest technical features important for story line -  thinking about technics and telecommunications in the future is my feature :D

Edited by emaralez87

Ch3.3. Two girls, one shuttle.

*Laino buyed Luxor stuff and other necessary stuff (and unnecessary stuff - you know, girls like do shopping) with her corporate Hivemind discount card. After couple days of work at “Home” she made one pilot communicator for Cantis. Now girls at the “Rebellion base”. *

- It Works!
- Why I think what this is one of your jokes what I wouldn’t understand?
- Calm down, Cantis. We are telecommunicating and this is a thing.
- OK-OK Laino. “Done”.

*”Rebellion base”, some time later. *

- Now we need a transport. Your ideas, Laino?
- I don’t understand in rigs. This is a crazy stuff - no logic. This should be so easy - portable devices to transport people and stuff, but no-o… This things are totally messed up!
- OK I’ll think about this myself… - Cantis sighed.

*Cantis inner monologue at “Home”*

How many shuttles we need? Alot… Ok, “alot” starts with a “one” - we wouldn’t buy lot of shuttles at once any way. First - shuttle must be “clear”, not stolen. Even if we’ll honesty buy stolen shuttle it wouldn’t be good for us.
We’ll buy our first shuttle in Hivemind manufactures' store - their shuttles are cheap, acceptable, and we should use Laino’s enterprise discount while we can. Plus we need repair kit. And documentation. I think Laino could hack one of educational servers with proper documentation and “how-to”s.
Last thing - decoy. We need person to sell the shuttle, who will delegate rights to us for using this shuttle. This will give us some time in tough situation.

*”Rebellion base”. Cantis explained her plan to Laino, now she changing her outfit. *

- Get it? - undressed Cantis sad. Without clothes her body wasn’t looking so common. Laino guessed what Cantis was genetically modified as an embryo.
- Yeah-yeah… Now you’ll dress like a @#&*(, came in to the “working class area” and find bollocksed guy for your reshuffle. I’ll try to find some documentation on this shuttle and “relaxing stuff” to make you happy after your adventure. By the way - you may use my discount in this area too! There is one cute little prosthetic shop...

oh I’m so excited - soon I’ll introduce you new character!

also - machination with rewriting of rights to a flash-man needs more detailed explanation without... you know... irl related stuff...

Edited by emaralez87

Ch3.3.1. Creeper.

*“Working class area”*

This guy was looking like he was overdosed. He was sitting in the middle of the causeway, avoided by the indifferent mob, on his knees. His skin was covered by scars and had a sick bluish colour. If he could live 10 more minutes - he is a perfect decoy. 

- Hey creepy! Wanna gain some credits? - Cantis sat in front of him and moved apart her legs carrying credit pack ‘twixt them.

- You are looking embarrassing. - he said it without opening his mouth. He said it directly into “special” communicator, projected by Laino. When Cantis realised that it was too late to be scared. - May be I’ll do what you want, if you’ll take me with you. Either I’ll kill you right there. I have nothing to lose, as you now.

hey, what have you expected? intelligent woman goes to slum quarters to find delusioned flash-man to use him to cover tracks of her little rebellion - this couldn’t have happy-end! also this chapter meant to be confused and, yeah - "creepy", exclude first part where Cantis searches for her victim 

Edited by emaralez87

Ch3.3.2. Unexpected developments.

*Still “Working class area”. Creeper and Cantis walk to the hostel. *

- Let’s take my stuff and go. My compound is round the corner. Behave yourself in a matter-of-course manner. - creeper was holding Cantis by the waist, his touch was paralyzing like an electric shock, now Cantis was scared, but she couldn’t even say a word.

*“Working class area”, Cantis shuttle.*

-  You are not real @#&*(, huh? - creeper sad, when they sat into the shuttle, - You may calm down - I don’t need your body. 
Cantis was paralyzed by fear - for her and for Laiono. She sat in front of dashboard with no move. Creeper moved her from dashboard  and after couple minutes of pushing buttons aimed shuttle to the “rebellion base”.
- Seems this baby wasn’t upgraded after you have buyed it, - Cantis nodded. She calmed down a little - at least this guy is sorta hacker as Laino, so they may find understanding. 

“But what if he is an informator? How can we check him?” - Cantis thought, - “I can’t deal with this situation now… Hope Laino could”

*While the trip from “Working class area” to ”Rebellion base”*

- So-o…? - at this time creeper didn’t use special communicator to interact with Cantis, he used his voice modulator, creepy one. - OK, I’ll start. You may call me Olteco, I’m vagabond and I can tune up you shuttle, what about you?
- You may call me Cantis, and I wanted to sell you this shuttle for the next bureaucratic machinations.  

one more member joined Red Veil! did you guess his secret? yes, you are :) if not he will explain who he is and what are his motives later.
for the chapter - Cantis scared, she don't know what to do in such situation and she does what she does. this guy is really creepy. description of shuttle interior needed. mb write-up how this way to base goes - you know, cyberpunk stuff about streets with flying cars and blinking advertisement like in "bladerunner"

Edited by emaralez87

Ch3.4. Reinforcement.

*”Rebellion base”, some time later. Laino used couple tricks from Zanuca Labs to tame the Creeper fast and painfully. *

- I don’t care if you would be an informator. I fear you not.  I know what to do. You are my $#*(@ now, noticed? - Laino raised her forefinger up.
- Stop pushing your blinding button or whatever it is! You annoying me! - Olteco didn’t know how  pity he is while confusing.
- Hah! You feel it! I know! Your analgesia have no power here - in your brain!
- Ple-e-ease stop! 
- Laino, you can have fun later, not while brainstorming? I know you are crazy genius, he knows you are sadistic skunk - item closed, ok? - Cantis was happy what things are going this way, but she didn’t want to abet Laino’s antics.
- OK-OK nanny.
- Next item - weapon. - Cantis glanced to Olteco, - Do you have relations with criminals, who may help us with this item?
- Meh… yes I have, but I’m pretty sure they are informators or would become them soon.
- Any suggestions?

stop, wtf you’ve just read? is this beginning of lovestory line? meh… don’t think so - I think I would suck in “lovestoring”  more than Twilight :D
for the chapter - description of actions needed

Edited by emaralez87

Ch3.4.1. Seizure.

*”Rebellion base”*

- When I’ll turn on line noise generator storage shuttle will lose connection with it’s base, but you two will loose connection too, so I couldn’t nurse you. - Laino was damn serious, - From this moment you would be on your own. I would have 4 minutes before they could figure out noise-box location, so I’ll switch off it in 3 and half minutes - this is your time limit. If you would be not in time - no trouble, noises are casual thing in this quadrant - you should just disappear in time and we could try it later with another storage ship .

*After couple failed (or training) “operations”, whyle latest raid interesting thing happened...*

*Mars, Tharsis province, Olympus. Cantis and Olteco waiting for storage ship, they are looking into the sky*

- Did you know, what ancient people thought what Mars sky have red colour? - Olteco asked.
- Yes, this is why we call Mars “The Red Planet”, - Cantis still was scared Olteco, but this creepy guy was very useful - he tuned up their shuttle, helped Laino to repair almost all life support systems on the base and he was damn good agent. May be he wasn’t one of this smart-asses like Laino, but his talent in fast destruction of electronics was useful too.
- Why are you here? - strange question from creepy guy, - I mean… Why you started all this mess?
- Сause-and-effect relationship may be… My life was changed, it changed me, now I changing my life.
- This is stupid. You had all the stuff - past, present, future…
- If you don’t like something you may be free. - voice of Cantis became angry.
- Aha, free from my existing. Laino’s plans on me so obvious...
- You’ve got what you fought for.
- Now I have more when ever in my life. May be we are not so different at all.

*Storage ship appeared in the sky. Ship hovered at the height. Olteco plugged data mass into dispatcher terminal, 30 seconds late container suddenly come out the storage ship and falled down. Olteco and Cantis sidled to container, amazed and warily. When they come closer they realized, what container is moving.*

- Seems container still deforming. - Cantis sad.
When container stabilized Olteco took it’s door away by unitool prod. In next moment Dera was bearing against Cantis chast. Dera, holded by Corpus Crewman.
- I. Am. Your. Friend. - Crewman sad it slowly and particular. Shield Osprey was drifting over his helmet, MOA stood near, in the depth of container lain dead body of Elite Soldier.   
- Oh, seems this is how my life is going on now! -  then Cantis laughed, madly, hysterically.

this chapters with remarks so big for me!  btw, this part about correlation between men, who joining rebellion, and transport and storage is symbolic. in one of future chapters would be another story about man, train and storage container.

Ch3.4.2. Big dog.

*Still there on Olympus*

Suddenly crewman’s visor flown away with a part of helmet. Olteco switched Dera out of crewman’s hands and punched him by unitool prod to the face. Crewman didn’t fall, just made one step back, blood ran away from his nose.
-  You are tough guy, - sounded Olteco’s voice from the cartwheeled crewman’s helmet. Olteco tried to punch crewman to the face again by the butt of a Dera, but crewman dodged, then he dodged from Cantis hand, aimed to hose of his breath support system.
- Stop it! We have no time for this! - crewman shrugged his shoulders, - zinkas with typical ammo and grenades on the left side of container, Deras and Fluxes on the right and there are couple Provas. Can you imagine how stupid man should be to break a Prova?! This guys have no chances even against you, laity dunces.

*as result - 4 zinkas, 1 Prova, 2 Deras and one crewman in the shuttle. All the stuff was checked by Laino by the way to resort zone. Then Cantis drove the shuttle to “rebellion base”, where Laino was waiting for weapon to unlock them, boys aimed to “Working class area”. *

*Some time later at Olteco’s home*

- May be enough to be sulky with me, princess terracotta pants? - sounded from creepy Olteco’s voice modulator.
- I look after you. You are out of this world. Why are you support this girls? - crewman answered.
- Same question to you.
- Things go wrong. I just try to make this world a better place … as I can.
- Whooo, romantic.
- What bout you?
- Look around. Look at me. Have you more questions?
- No one of you, true romantics, don’t know what to do. I know. I gave you ammo and weapon.
- … and this is suspicious.
- Now you look around. Everyone here, in  “Working class area”, are ready to start their rebellion, you are just don’t know how and too stoned for this. “Ah I’m just a little person what can I do? This pill would make my opinion more influential, shure!”,  - crewman slinged a shot. Then he calmed down and continued, - I choose to work on this flights ‘cause I’ve supposed what this ships would be attacked by terrorists like you. I thought assassination squad like yours could be a good beginning for my-own-war. But I met you, newbies.
- Why you trust me?
- Same question.
- You’ve helped us and you have no “special things” with you and inside of you. If you are mole, than you should be sorta die-hard-mole.
- And you guys are too raw to be bloodhounds.
- You are not cute person. But you are honest one … You may call me Olteco.
- You may call me Borrok.

*After weapons were unlocked Laino left them at “rebellion base”. Shuttle was parked at Luxor banks for a long time. Rebellion had to go into hiding.*

this chapters needs expansion by emotional stuff and interior scenes 

end of part one

Edited by emaralez87

Ch4. Conspiration.

*Once, when Laino was doing maintenance checkoff of “Rebellion base” she found 3 textpads with next content*

While we are surrounded by stable regime forces we are in danger. To survive we should follow next rules:
- When we are in mission - use “special’ communicators only. Leave civil communicators at home - we can be singled out by them.
- Use civil communicators only to fix the meeting.
- We need system of short-tag messages to use in missions. Laino, this is your job.
- Use nicknames only. Always.
- We need one more shuttle. And we will never use it for no-mission stuff too. Never.
- Keep your legends, very for the nearest and dearest.
- Never participate in public mob actions.
- Never take with you weapon and ammo out of the mission.
- Do not use your own gadgets for stuff - use public gadgets in feed places, cultural places etc.
- Scan base before come in!
- No kick-back meetings. Meetings only to plan and to prepare to mission.
- Olteco rents tank at near his home for stuff what he hasn’t - we could use it.
- Throw away all your stuff with corporate symbols, or move away symbols from your stuff.
- Hide you special peculiarities.
- Olteco, special for you - change you old creepy voice modulator! Or just break it like you are on the way to techservice.
- If there is something what we shouldn’t know - don’t tell us. Less we know - less we say.
- To this message attached guide for rookies - learn this stuff. in the first instance we will meet same guys. You should know you enemy’s tactic.
- If you are catched - talk. You couldn't hide the truth. Just say “prepared” truth. An we will change our plan.

from Borrok, with love. *shameless picture*

PS: see ya on the training!

story about Fighter’s adaptation needed. design art fanart needed. 

Edited by emaralez87

angry doodle #1

Q: Guys, why are you here, where are you from?

Cantis: I’m refugee migrant from Mars. I was born here. I had all local fringe benefits, and good work. You know, my payout wasn’t really big, but I had lot of bonuses, ‘cause Mars is so-called “Scientific Capital of Corpus Impair” - lot of buildings to build *laugh*, plus, local benefits! Before Gradivus, before Grineer came. No building, only distraction. Lot of money for repairing. There was no place for me, so, me and my family was casted to Sedna Colonies - &#! of the Grineer Impair - ironic. I had no work here, but social payment is over then twice bigger than my payout. People like me were used for Board’s financial machinations. You know, this is even kinda fun - Sedna’s Grineer hate us for a reason, but the Grineer was attacked Mars. I’m back to Mars ‘cause this is my home, not because benefits etc. This planet don’t belongs to Grineer, it even don’t belongs to Corpus - this planet belongs to “people of Mars” - scientists, builders, engineers etc.

Laino: I’m just rolling-stone. Freelancer, if you wish. I didn’t find my place in life. I know - rebellion isn’t “my place”, but I have not so much alternatives.

Borrok: War is not the worst what can happen. While regular forces were here on Mars it was OK. I mean - no unicorns who eat rainbow and fart bumblebees, but peacemakers even worst than regular forces. Regular forces do  what they have to do, peacemakers do what “moneybags” told them. This war already hurted all Solar System, but consequences of “peacemaking” would be worse. 

Olteco: I’m creeper. I do what creeper should do *laughs*. I can’t change my past, but I can make my future. One problem - we can’t change our natures, this is why we are here. This guys may lie to themselves, but we do what we do not for … something, not in the name of something - this is just our job. What future we have? What will we do when this mess ends? We couldn’t live normal life. We alway will be “rebels”. Oh, one more option! We would be legalized and then executed as war criminals! It was, it is, it would be. We are just blind rats in this game of Time Labrinth. who do their job.  

Q: What you think about last news?

Cantis: Propaganda bots lying. 

Laino: This what propaganda bots should do, but, they are not lying, they just make truth more appropriate content. You know, common criminals and just psychopaths always do their hell-rising stuff. Now they just have more options for this.  What sad propaganda bot when couple sociopaths kill person? - what person was killed by regime! And what about this story about sniper who killed escaped guy at Sedna? - “cruel Mars regime doesn’t want release it’s victims”. This is stupid. As stupid as this 3 guys who went out to Grineer ship breaking yard and were died while shooting from Gracata to Zinca with grenades. Of Course they were killed by Corpus regime, hah! Propaganda machine not so stupid to not use such material in it’s purpose.

Borrok: By the way, guys, your “seizure”  operation was counted as Grineer regime action for… seems they hadn’t fabricate for what yet, but now I’m oficial DIA, even without my dead body was found. So I will live here, on the base. Seems, “them” would keep eye on my bride now, but… meh I don’t know …

Olteco: I believe propaganda machine can be more primitive! Day comes and we will hear “Grineer are bad, Formorians are poo-poo” and “Corpus Crewmen raping Scorpions and eating Napalms while sitting around the fire of Lancers burning bodies right now on your backyard”.

all commentaries what I tried to wrote here was so … political… so I’ll skip em before I’ll cooldown  

Ch5. Training.

*“Rebellion base”, later*

- Run-run-run!

Every Borrok’s training program started with running. “Most  important tactical manure” as he said. Running through the base, running around the base and, as a “homework”,  running through the mob.

- Cover!

Today was another training in running and covering.

- Duck! Dodge! - Borrok casted a cup to Olteco. Olteco didn’t dodge - he catched a cup and tossed it to the floor.

- Oops, sorry, - Olteco didn’t know why he alway do this stuff.

- Run you sentimental bastard!

*“Rebellion base”, later after training. Guys have a dinner and talk*

- Olteco, where you got this huge amount of food? - Cantis was rattled. Rattled and hungry.

- From possessors mala fide of feeding farms. Rather than annihilate sick stuff they sell it to everyone without a questions. - Olteco glimed around.

- Thought this is a first time in my life when I eat a crap and don’t overpay for it ‘cause this crap is “clean” or “special”. - Laino laughed. - Borrok, simulation what you asked for was ready

week ago, are we ready to use it?

- What simulation? - Cantis asked.

- Believe me it would be fun! - Laino answered.

- Simulation for training group running. - Borrok sad.

- How another kind of running may be fun? - Cantis was disturbed by this childish behavior.

- Oh, group running is a pain in the &#!! Mostly it would be my pain ‘cause of you, girls. - yes, Borrok wasn’t a cute guy, but he was a fair one. 

Ch6. Other stuff. 

*another content of textpads*

I find your results in simulation … satisfacting. Now you are ready for in-real-life training. Happyfully our Creeper became a fence. This is your gear: 

- One-piece garment. wear it under the clothes. 

- Tonner for blinkin parts of outfit and weapon.

- Crewmen’s boots. This S#&$ ugly but comfortable.

- Good old optic systems and fashionable radars.

- Compact unitool. Wear it as a weapon on your body.

- Harness belt. You wouldn’t need this stuff now, but you should know how to use it.

- Armour. Find stuff what would be light for you and wouldn’t clink on you.

See you on the training!

I will not picture trainings. mb this could be useful for character development, but now I want to concentrate on action stuff

Ch7. Harassment fire. 

*Rebellion base*

- … As you can see we are ready for serious stuff. We are ready to start our fightback. - 

Cantis stood near behind projection with graphs and pointed to them like a school teacher.

- No. - Borrok grumbled.

- Prove. - sometimes Cantis hated this guy.

- Obviously we are not ready. But we wouldn’t ready, so, you right in this case - we need to start now. Our group have no battle experience and not enough resources. We are not ready for “serious stuff” - we are ready for practice. - this speech sounded like hocu from Borrok’s mouth. Annoying one hocu.

- I suggest to plaster one of grineer controlled outposts. - Cantis knew, what sometimes one of the good strategies in communication with Borrok is in ignoring him.  - This is classics. And this is good practice. - Cantis really tried to say it without a poison in her voice. - Our aim to show this dogs what in Mars region exists rebellion, what ready for battle action. 

Projected picture changed.

- I suggest Spear Outpost for our first strike. Lot of open space and mess to hide. - Cantis sad.

- What we should do if we will meet Corpus or Tenno spies? - Olteco asked.

- Nothing. Just hide better. They are our potential friends. - Borrok was back to normal.

- Our mission - just to plast outpost. Windows, barrels, no more… may be lonely soldier.

it would be a bi-i-i-ig chapter

Edited by emaralez87

Ch7.1. Preparing. 

*Rebellion base. Later.*

- Olteco, give us a status report. - Cantis sad. 

Olteco untangled wires of special communicator from his hair and plugged them to the projector. The map was sended to projector.

- After survey of the area I concluded what the best way for our shuttle would be little higher when air tunnel for Corpus Storage Ships. - red and blue lines appeared on the map, - Grineer radars would count us as storage container and Corpus would not give a F*** for foreign object in this area, of course, if this object acts “friendly”.  We can land on the abandoned Corpus landing site near the top of the Spear. This place looks like junkyard now so we wouldn’t be recognizable here.  - yellow dot appeared on the map, - Also, this place is close enough for dera fire. Of course the chance to wound someone in outpost from this place is near 2.5%, but this place safe enough and there are a lot of explosive barrels on the open space of outpost what we could easily shoot. Dixi.

- What time for attack are you suggesting? - Borrok asked.

- Day time, when we could easily lost on radarw between Corpus Storage Ships. - sad Olteco.

- You know, this would be stupid if we’ll stuck in traffic while backtrack. May be at the morning? -  today Borrok was in good attitude. 

this chapter would have a lot of subchapters

Ch7.2. Sortie. 

This sortie was a thirst serious training of future Red Veil rebellion. It wasn’t hard, but it was examination. Sometimes, most important things what you are preparing for happens easy, but this don’t make this things less important.

So guys took their shuttle in the morning and aimed to the abandoned landing place near Spear outpost. It was easy - Hivemind shuttle behind Luxor Storage Ships was plain. Landing on the junk was successful, but guys noticed what they should go out of shuttle for the plastering - view from shuttle was terrible. 

All actions was registrated by the shuttle backup systems. What they were registering? - environmental properties. To be honest Corpus outpost always have some work-in-progress-mess, but Grineer made from this outpost a junkyard with flaming dumpsters. 

I was hard to count amount of Grineer soldiers in the outpost, but Borrok made a rough estimation about 30-35 soldiers. Strange, but such big open space, where rebellioners landed,  wasn’t overlooked by Ballistas. 

- Counterfire? On such distance? Even with Ballistas - would be not effective. - Borrock concluded, - At last it would have effectiveness equal to our. But this doesn’t mean what we should entrench here. We’ll shoot out couple magazines and run.   

- Look to this ladder - if patrol will go through it we could shoot them - it is close enough. - Olteco sad.

- Confirm. 30% chance to shoot soldier from Dera here. If he would stand straight for a minute. - sad Laino sarcastically.

- Thought if we’ll make them afraid it would be even better than to kill someone now. - sad Cantis.

did you ever thought what the difference between rebellioners and terrorists?

Ch7.3. Planing. 

*Rebellion base. Later.*

- Laino, Borrok - you would be our gunners. - Cantis stood near reproducing by projector image of map of outpost, -  Borrok - you would shoot the barrels, Laino - you would watch on the ladder. I would control the environment, Olteco - you are driver. Questions?

- Why wouldn’t you reverse roles with Laino? - Borrok sad, - I mean I have nothing against Laino as gunner but, thought, radar stuff is her prerogative.

- This is exactly why she should watch the ladder. Her visor is perfect for plastering in such demanding environment. Also I’m better in land navigation and I know architecture of Corpus outposts what makes me more appropriate at environmental controller role. More questions? OK, now about our actions after plastering. Olteco - you’ll drive shuttle to tank of your new marketoid “friends”. Borrok, official you are dead so just do what ghosts should do. I’ll be back to home. Laino - go shopping for… whatever you shopping - you didn’t use you discount card for long time, it may be suspicious. In two days after after operation everyone should draw Lotus sign on the wall of “ChocoBar” in the docks - this is how we would know what everyone is OK. Olteco - blue, Borrok - yellow, Laino - grey, me - red. What would you say if you’ll be catched after operation?

- “I’m alive!” - Borrok laughed. - seriously, nobody would catch me except tribunale, for this case I have suicide pill.

- I’ll bribe, I have stuff for this. - Olteco sad.

- You know, nobody will ask a thing if I’ll be catched. - Laino waved a hand, - By the way, Borrok, what taste has your suicide be? Mine is lime!

- Strawberry. - Borrok propped hand to head, - What about you, chief?

- I still have permission to watch every Corpus building. Of course it would be strange, but bureaucratically I’ll be clean. - Cantis shrug her shoulders, - so, me and Olteco will prepare position in two days, see you on the base next week guys.

this chapter needs more trivial jokes

Edited by emaralez87

Ch7.4. Last preparing. 

*Rebellion base. Later.*

- Jump, run! Do you feel comfortable? - Cantis asked.

- We are totally OK. - Borrok answered.

- Shuttle, communicators? - Cantis was looking to Olteco.

- Charged. - Olteko nodded.

- OK no food before mission ends. Now time to sleep.

*Rebellion base. Little later.*

- Can’t sleep? - Borrok asked.

- Yes, nervous… - Laino answered.

- Try this. Don’t look at me so. You wouldn’t have emphysema from one thing.

- But you have. Breathing support system is not in my life plans.

- Don’t mess cause and effect. Breath support systems destroyed* my lungs before this stuff. 

- But this is amoral.

- Moral Corpus? Are YOU joking me?

- Calm down… I’ll try this if you sure I’ll be OK tomorrow. Else this would be your fault.

- I’m pretty sure.

Laino made a whiff. 

- Eww… sweet as… meh… sometimes I think what if to “scratch off” all this masculine behavior from you, boys, your true inner world would look like marshmallow island with  trees of chocolate, rivers of honey and… oh! This thing took me! 

*it means what Corpus Soldiers' spacesuits have breath support systems as default part of life support system of the suit, but other side of medal is what system, what supports life functions in difficult environment, destroys basic life functions and makes them impossible without life support system

Edited by emaralez87

Ch7.5. Action. 

*While landing at the Spear outpost*

- Now… Go! - voice of Cantis sounded from the special communicators.

- Wait! - Borrok jumped from the levitating shuttle to the landing place, - this junkyard more messed than before. Give me some time to move barrels from here for proper landing. 

- Barrels? He said barrels?! If Grineer hit us it would be… Boom! - Laino was bit hysterical.

- Calm down, he knows what to do. - Cantis sad. She couldn’t say any different.

- Done! Olteco - land! - Borrok waved his hand.

*Shuttle landed*

- Waves are clear, we may start. - Laino sad.

- Prepare positions, - Cantis commanded.

- Always prepared, - Olteco sad.

- We are on the position, - Borrok sad.

- Shoot! - Cantis commanded.

Couple barrels exploded near outpost from Borrok’s fire. Laino was watching the ladder. Borrok shooted to the technical holes of outpost. He knew - this holes are near the terminal, so he has a chance to hit someone here.

Screams sounded from outpost, but nobody went out. Grineer prepared their positions for the counter attack. In same time Grinner soldier appeared on the ladder, there were two more soldiers behind him.

- They preparing for counterfire, retire! - OK, this is not what exactly Borrok sad, mostly he was swearing. 

Laino lied still without a motion. One turn from dera. Missed. Second turn. One of two soldiers who ran close together hitted. Only after this Laino get up.

- Calm down! - she said. OK, she tried to say that, but the way how she exactly said it made all crew silent.

*Couple minutes later in the shuttle*

- Waves are clear. Seems Grineer do not want to report their captains about this accident. - Laino sad.

- Will see. - Cantis said. - Olteco, where are we going?

- To my rented cargo. We may stay here for one or two days while situation will be defined. Food and bed included. - Olteco answered.

I know, I know... lot of grammar and syntaxes mistakes here. this is why I need grammarnazi

• 1 month later...
Ch7.6. Analysis. (+ angry doodle #2)

*Few days later. Rebellion base.*

Laino, your amateur performance was inspiring, but if you don’t want to get the weight of the leadership on your shoulders, please, don’t do it again… - Borrok sad.

I’ll think about it. - Laino sad. - Now let’s take a look on statistics. Stop chuckling! So: two Deras with two magazines is enough for harassment fire. Total preparation time: 1-1.5 weeks. We have enough ammo for 2 more operations of this kind, then we should try something more serious, one more reinforcement operation at last. 

*angry doodle #2*

So, guys, what do you think about “enslaved Mars”?

Borrok:

Well, when the Grineer will be outflanked from Mars by Corpus Fightback they will leave here lot of bandits and Grineer sympathizers. Then our time will come. This is why we needed.

Cantis:

Also Grineer will leave dead ships and abandoned cities here. Do you imagine abandoned city of the Mars? - after couple months it would be easier to level it with a ground and to build it out again. Only fodder structures will be there.

Olteco:

Aha, we and other bandits will fight each other at the ruins of the Mars’ cities to the last drop of blood, and when Corpus patrol will kill the last Grineer sympathizer at the basement and Corpus justice will execute last rebel - then Mars will be enslaved.

Laino:

And then Mars again will become the land of blooming apple trees! *crazy laugh*