Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Here Hates Too The Prosecutor´s Invincibility?

Kaiser_Suoh

Gods exist in the game, are called "Prosecutors".

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Guardsman

"Prosecutors are soldiers hand picked by Councilor Vay Hek and entrusted with the knowledge of his current location. They are crucial to locating and fighting him.

The primary aspect of the Prosecutors that makes them unique is the elemental damage system that they use. There are four kinds of Prosecutor, one for each of the four base elemental damage types - 18px-Heat_b.png Heat , 18px-Cold_b.png Cold , 18px-Electricity_b.png Electricity , and 18px-Toxin_b.png Toxin . They are only vulnerable to that damage type in combat, and will take no damage from other damage types including combined elementals like 18px-Radiation_b.png Radiation . They also project an aura that provides nearby allied units with the same invulnerability to most attacks except the elemental damage type the Prosecutor is vulnerable to."

If you have the bad luck of not taking the necessary element...

Well...

Suggested loadout

Primary: Corrosive + HEAT (Hellfire + Wildfire)

Secondary: Radiation + COLD (Deep Freeze + Ice Storm)

Melee: Viral + ELECTRICITY (Shocking Touch + Focus Energy)

Sentinel: Djinn's Stinger does great TOXIC damage, and procs frequently.

And there, you've dealt with all sides and have decent damage to boot. Corrosive for regular Grineer, Radiation for Heavies, and Viral for everything.

the worst part is you can't even melee them with a non-elemental weapon, immune to that too

You can do this though. I don't bother with the elemental combos any more.

Suggested loadout

Primary: Corrosive + HEAT (Hellfire + Wildfire)

Secondary: Radiation + COLD (Deep Freeze + Ice Storm)

Melee: Viral + ELECTRICITY (Shocking Touch + Focus Energy)

Sentinel: Djinn's Stinger does great TOXIC damage, and procs frequently.

And there, you've dealt with all sides and have decent damage to boot. Corrosive for regular Grineer, Radiation for Heavies, and Viral for everything.

This is also a solution, and even easier when you have a team.

puh, one of the best game play elements in last updates!

I want even more of that.

Totally disagree with op, we need more of this kind of end game...

I don't think I want more invulnerabilities, but something that requires more than straight DPS appliers is always welcome.

Edited by (PS4)ElZilcho

people cried earlier that mobs we re too easy.and wanted some challenge. DE complied.

after the prosecutors came out people started crying about them being too hard. DE nerfed them a bit and people were happy.

now you guys cry about them being hard all of a sudden after months since they came out... well... some people just can't be pleased, are they?

people cried earlier that mobs we re too easy.and wanted some challenge. DE complied.

after the prosecutors came out people started crying about them being too hard. DE nerfed them a bit and people were happy.

now you guys cry about them being hard all of a sudden after months since they came out... well... some people just can't be pleased, are they?

we need ultra heavy units that demand attention. Not little guys somehow blocking ALL our damage unless we play rock,paper,scissors with our load outs...

You used to be able to kill them, slowly, with other elements, now randomly they are back to taking 0 from anything but the right one. It literally destroys any missions in the zone save sabatage, rescue, those sort of things if you are going in random.

we need ultra heavy units that demand attention. Not little guys somehow blocking ALL our damage unless we play rock,paper,scissors with our load outs...

People would complain about them being bullet sponges because they already complain about some enemies being bullet sponges. I'm okay with Prosecutors, but I also would like them to try something different next.

I mean, why not? More enemy variety doesn't hurt.

Haven't played vs them in some time now but when i did you could just melee them even if you didn't had the right element. If that wasn't changed/fixed try that.

Right. Back in the day they still took slash damage as normal, so I didn't mind too much if I had a decent melee weapon.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

People would complain about them being bullet sponges because they already complain about some enemies being bullet sponges. I'm okay with Prosecutors, but I also would like them to try something different next.

i feel sorry for DE when it comes to enemy balance. There is not a way to please everyone.

You can do this though. I don't bother with the elemental combos any more.

This is also a solution, and even easier when you have a team.

I don't think I want more invulnerabilities, but something that requires more than straight DPS appliers is always welcome.

hasn't worked for me lately if it's any use i roll dual zorens

Shouldn't have an enemy that can completely shut down a mission just cause you brought the wrong weapon type, only your personal skill should prevent you from completing a mission. Now if there were mid mission drop pods you could call in to switch weapons when you find one of these guys that was a type you didnt have on, then fine, but to fight these you have to do things outside of the mission and a mistake means the entier mission might have to be scrapped because, oh the last guy to exterminate is a prosecutor with toxic and you only brought fire and cold. 'you should bring everything for these missions' sure yea I guess, but I and many dont want to break down builds just for a single enemy, it disrupts game play rather then adds gameplay.

Edited by TrockBronze

Shouldn't have an enemy that can sompletely shut down a mission just cause you brought the wrong weapon type, only your personal skill should preve nt you from completing a mission. Now if there were mid mission drop pods you could call in to switch weapons when you find one of these guys that was a type you didnt have on, then fine, but to fight these you have to do things outside of the mission and a mistake means the entier mission might have to be scrapped because, oh the last guy to exterminate is a prosecutor with toxic and you only brought fire and cold. 'you should bring everything for these missions' sure yea I guess, but I and many dont want to break down builds just for a single enemy, it disrupts game play rather then adds gameplay.

doesn't help if that enemy is a scrawny little grineer Lol. Just pouring salt in the wound. Edited by (PS4)infuriatedplayer