DE_Adam

Devstream 32 Overview Part 1, Weapons, Liset Tints And Persistant Groups

The corpus used this freeze ray to freeze special infested to study them.

Be careful tenno! scanners are picking up a new type of infested! You will wish it was the grenieer!

Edited by n0lyfe
  • Upvote 1

That blade is so sexy. God, damn it. Stop making sexy weapons. I can't control myself.

• Upvote 13

@Opening Post

Nicely done. This one sounds like it's going to be very helpful to the newbies. I look forward to what else the future brings!

Not bad... But i am really eager for the Ship Customizations.

And will we be able to see every player's ship at the insertion and extraction?

bladed tonfa's.....OMG yes! I think the tonfas were so requested you guys had no chance but to make them! when can we have them? U14 or 14.x.x? please make them for U14 this is like major boner material I will look like Illidan with those on my back....I will need a Potato 10 formas for them please give them to us.....to me actually naow!NAOW!!!

• Upvote 1

@DEAdam I'm aware U14 is not this week, any idea what the holdup is and why it's been delayed, just curious?

Although quests are still in development it was revealed there are at least two types of quests that will be available for players, one tied in directly with the Kubrow and another that guide new players through the basics of Vor’s Prize; Warframe’s first major lore quest.  Other quests in the near future will help acquaint players with various factions and can be used to give special rewards.

That part.

Ahhh ok thanks Snake, by the way is it me or does it seem like a really long time between major updates than last time?

Thanks for the info, one question: any info or shots of the larger ship that the Liset will dock on?

Thanks for the info, one question: any info or shots of the larger ship that the Liset will dock on?

You gotta leave me something for Part 2!

• Upvote 11

How will the kubrow "launch" from the drop of ships??

Will they just be teleported next to you (hope not) or will there be something that on the drop ship that the Kubrow have, like there own spin hatch ??

• Upvote 5

Any hints on what's gonna come out of the 'Vault' that was mentioned in the Dev Stream?

Really annoying to see Boar and Ether Daggers just staring at me in my Codex knowing that they were removed from the market without any reasoning...

• Upvote 2

Ahhh ok thanks Snake, by the way is it me or does it seem like a really long time between major updates than last time?

No it is taking longer. Usually it's a two month cycle.

U7- March 18 2013

U8 – May 23, 2013

U9 – July 13, 2013

U10 – September 13, 2013

U11 – November 20, 2013

U12 – February 6, 2014  -Extra month, probably due to Christmas vacations

U13 – April 10, 2014

U14 – Late July/Early August, 2014

However, this one looks so huge I think it's worth the extra wait. The ships, Kubrow and quests could have probably each pulled a major update alone!

Edited by ValhaHazred
  • Upvote 2

How will the kubrow "launch" from the drop of ships??

Will they just be teleported next to you (hope not) or will there be something that on the drop ship that the Kubrow have, like there own spin hatch ??

endura-flap-dog-door-for-do_1.jpg

(888th post..Yeaaah boy!)

Edited by unknow99
  • Upvote 2

Oh my all this looks awesome + we're gonna get Kurbows on top of that....so much stuff for this update