Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Before An Unstuck Button?

MortalSage

I fall through the map almost once every time I enter the dojo, and almost always on voids and derelicts. It's so frustrating to waste a revive only to continue falling, or restart the session whenever I want to wall run in the dojo. An eta or potential fix is needed.

Only when I wall run and hit the wall at a certain angle. But at this point I can do it on purpose.

so you are getting frustrated on purpose?

what about reporting the tile bug? maybe?

with this i'm not saying that i won't like the unstuck buttoon, i actually made a topic a while a go (months ago) about it too... 

so you are getting frustrated on purpose?

what about reporting the tile bug? maybe?

with this i'm not saying that i won't like the unstuck buttoon, i actually made a topic a while a go (months ago) about it too...

My point is that it's a consistent bug. There's already a thread on it in the beata bug section. I want to know if there's am unstuck button on the way.

I'd say if you can re-create the bugs, then you should report it so that it can be fixed. Then it won't be consistent.

Really, the feedback area with bugs and such gets more attention than you would think even if there isn't always a response to a thread. Like back when U13 just dropped and people couldn't do the Mastery Rank 3 melee test for example.

How about a stuck command which when used made the game collect data and screen shot of the player's location before getting them unstuck and gave the player the option to submit the info to DE? Once received by DE, they could choose to contact the player for more info if necessary. 

Honestly reporting is great and all but it doesn't help the frustration of you failing a mission because you get stuck half way into the ground or fall through the ground.