Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Better About Migration Now (Picture Proof)

But you can demand a transfer of your founders gear? How come you can make demands and other people can not?

Im not demanding, Im not even transfering. But people have already payed for their goods, it is not fair to take away their right to have them, no matter the plataform.

Where in the eula is this "right" that you speak of?

And again raging against the ps4 players does nothing for the case. It's DE's decision not ours.

Nobody is raging here. Well im pretty sure that was created before PS4 was even on sight, plus it is common sence, and I really believe you got it.

Warriorrogue and MalaVolpe, the PC players who choose to migrate over will still have their hard earned exclusives, such as Excal Prime, on their existing PC account so it's really not a big deal.

The main concern is ensuring that the play experience on the PS4 is fair for all members of that community. Having content in our client that we have never been given the opportunity to earn would only cause more frustration for the existing PS4 community. It is only fair that the PC members who migrate over should have to be on a level playing field with the rest of us.

Yeah because having exclusive items is just so evil in todays world. Everything has to be "fair".

So umm, can you stout advocates for "Platform Fairness" please head over to Ubisoft and tell them that the extra 1hr content Watch Dogs received on PS4 ONLY should be avail, in all fairness, on PC too please? KTHX.

Oh, and then head on over to XBox and give them a heads up that HALO should be avail, in all fairness, on any platform as well. KTHX.

Then head over to Cryptic/PWE and tell them that handing out my Lifetime Subscriber Exclusives to any schmoe that has a buck because money talks was a bit unfair too. KTHX.

So if I move to a different home, I cant bring all my things from my older home because the people in the new neighborhood might not of had the same opportunities as me to get said items? Spot on thinking, you nailed it!

Ooooh wait, you only care about the stuff you're personally interested in, not the actual fairness of it all. Gotcha. My bad! Carry on with your awesome rationales and judgments on whats a big deal to others for them. It's cute.